Fisher & Paykel C6 DW60FC6W1

Fisher & Paykel C6 DW60FC6W1

MPN: DW60FC6W1

Lina

LinaSydney

Cannot find anything to complain about

We use a lot of dishes for our big family and load the dishwasher twice a day. We were looking for something that has a shorter cycle, my previous smeg used to wash for 120 min. This dishwasher is a godsend with its fast cycle of only 35 min. The quality of the wash is also great and I learned for the first time how to correctly use rinse aid just by reading the manual that I came with. The dishwasher is relatively quiet, it is not completely silent but I do not see it as a disadvantage. So far we cannot complain about anything and had only pleasant experiences with this dishwasher, love this machine.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

lara_f

lara_fSydney

very happy with this machine

I am very happy with this dishwasher, it is energy efficient and water efficient as well. Energy prices are going up and having a machine that can run an eco cycle in 35 minutes is amazing in comparison to my old dishwasher which used to do a minimum of 120 minutes. I pre-rinse my dishes and do not overload for best results.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
honestopinion

honestopinion

Hoped it would be better..

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Flyboy

This dishwasher has unforgivable design flaw - deal-breaker

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Yashmeen

Yashmeen

Perfect

I love this dishwasher. One of the best investment I've made. Washes really well. Didn't drink like my other dishwashers. The water rating 4 1/2 stars. I save so much time. Also outs the best when you invite a bunch of people. It's comes in so handy. My kids love using it.

Date PurchasedOct 2012