Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series

Fisher & Paykel DW60FC Series (page 2 of 4)

C6 DW60FC6X1, C1 DW60FC1W1, C2 DW60FC2W1, etc...

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Internal Layout

MBV

MBVperth

Good choice

I am very happy with this dishwasher, it is energy efficient and water efficient as well. really easy to use, the cycle options are great quick cycle option is awesome. gets baked on food off really easy and keeps your dishes really shiny. Saves my lot of time from busy schedule.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Robbo

Robbo

Steer Clear of this Dishwasher!!!!

Really disappointed in this machine.
- Almost every wash leaves dirty plates at the end
- Some washes don't even dissolve the dish washing tablet
- Always leaves any plastic/Tupperware and cutlery sopping wet, even on the extra dry setting
- Doesn't hold as much as our previous 10 year old machine that we had to replace. Meaning we are doing twice as many washes.
- The machine itself is reasonably quiet however it doesn't contain light weight items very well meaning they bounce around and rattle in a wash making it noisy
Steer Clear of this Dishwasher!!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Absolutely terrible dishwasher

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Julie

JuliePARKDALE

My Great Dishwasher

The dishes I normally use the fast wash it takes 30 minutes and comes out very clean.
Having been very ill and on Dialyisis three nights a week the last thing I felt like doing when I get home and cook my dinner is to wash dishes. I have it mounted above my washing machine as it is too big for the kitchen and is much easier for me to reach.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Chris

ChrisMurray Bridge

GREAT

I am very happy with this dishwasher, it is energy efficient and water efficient as well. really easy to use, the cycle options are great! i don't always have a lot of dishes so a quick cycle option is awesome. gets baked on food off really easy and keeps your dishes really shiny

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Rox

RoxCanberra 2600, ACT

Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher

My Dishwasher packed it in ,so I replaced it with a new Fisher & Paykel, I was using the longest cycle but then I decided to try the 30 min cycle and all the dishes com out clean and dry I didn't notice any difference between the two cycles, what a like about this model from my last Fisher & Paykel dishwasher is the cutlery section with this model you don't use a basket you use a tray which enables you to separate each item on the tray which I believe give the cutlery a better clean, the machine is quiet, I think it is important with any dishwasher is to use a good quality dish washing tablets and also use rinse aid this also improves the cleaning process.Excellent value for money

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Carlowe1

Carlowe1Brisbane

Had service man out in 4 weeks

We had an issue with the tablet catch breaking in under 4 weeks-its covered under warranty but was an inconvenience- the rinse solution cup was also leaking. Though all fixed. The repairer told us to chuck the tablets straight under the lowest rack and not to use the tablet catch.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

lara_f

lara_fSydney

very happy with this machine

I am very happy with this dishwasher, it is energy efficient and water efficient as well. Energy prices are going up and having a machine that can run an eco cycle in 35 minutes is amazing in comparison to my old dishwasher which used to do a minimum of 120 minutes. I pre-rinse my dishes and do not overload for best results.

honestopinion

honestopinion

Hoped it would be better..

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Walnut

Walnutmelbourne

Its OK Could Clean Better

This came with our house and now having lived with it for over a year, I can say it does its job but I have definitely had better washing machines in the past. I have tried nearly every brand of good powder and tablet and I have tried all different stacking regimes but it always leaves some goobies here and there. I can only conclude that the basic design isn't the greatest as It seems to always function correctly. It works but I would not buy this model again.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Laura

LauraSydney

Energy efficient and has many cycles

We are happy with the dishwasher, it is not the first dishwasher that we have purchased from Fisher & Paykel and they did a good job on this one again. We are glad that it is energy efficient as we run it every day and twice on the weekends for a family of 4. It has a different layout what we had before and took some time to get to used to the new one. However, it is fast and our dishes are clean and shiny even with the cheapest detergent.

Joanne29

Joanne29Rozelle

Happy with this machine

I was replacing another Fisher & Paykel with a newer dishwasher. They definitely improved everything about it. To begin with, the Eco cycle is only 35 minutes and that is one the best features. I use to load everything once a day but now I use it a couple of times a day and cannot be happier with this new short cycle. The dishwasher is relatively noisy and I turn it on when we are not watching TV. I would recommend it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Westie

Westiemelbourne

Have Had Better Machines

We used to have an ancient 1970's dishwasher that cleaned better than this. It works and is pretty reliable (sometimes it doesn't release the soap) but its basic cleaning power seems, well, underpowered. Often glasses up the back or slightly deflected plates are not cleaned properly so I can only give it threes stars.I bought this because Fisher and Paykel used to make reliable products. It does look good and it always runs, just does a very ordinary job

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Charlie G

Charlie GPerth

Not a lot of space in the machine!

It looks sleek, and has minimal user interface; however the storage is confusing and not layed out well. The addition of a cutlery drawer at the top of the machine negates the cutlery holder in the bottom, however there is no other use for the bottom space but for cutlery. We have used it a few times, and it washes well and seems to be water and energy efficient.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dipali

DipaliPerth

We bought from Harvey Norman. First was faulty. So they replaced new one. Excellent service. Quick and fast installation and new delivery. Feeling relax with the use of dishwasher. Working more and results is good. So very happy. Easy for my husband as well when I m no at home.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Wwkjd

WwkjdPerth

Not sure

Had this since December.. It’s ok. Does the job sometimes. Sometimes the tablet door doesn't open so I have to re wash dishes. Find it hard to put glasses in they always fall over. Sometimes it’s hard for cutlery to fit in correctly on the rack meaning they don’t get washed properly and button had fallen off already!

October 5th 2018 Update: Do not buy this!!!

I ignored the reviews and purchased this dishwasher. My dad also brought the same one! It is horrible!! Same issues with everyone else nothing fits, not drying things plus...
Two buttons fell out with in a month!!! And I keep getting the A20 error code for no freaking reason!! I’m over it! Don’t buy it

Date PurchasedDec 2017

MGB1967

MGB1967Melbourne

Not the Greatest OK at Best

When it was running this is not a fantastic dishwasher.(now broken down and waiting repairs) I would say it was just average. It looks excellent and fits in with the kitchen decor every well but when it comes to cleaning dishes, it's not a strong performer. Left bits of grime on plates and obviously water not reaching evenly inside.
I don't know the exact age of this as it came with our house. We moved in about two years ago but now the outlet pump has given up. I am deciding whether to replace it or just get a whole new dishwasher as its just average at best.
Looks good but not really a star performer - would look elsewhere.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Flyboy

This dishwasher has unforgivable design flaw - deal-breaker

Langers

LangersRowville, Melbourne VIC

Great results but reliability?

It cleans well and does a very good job.
Quiet and efficient.

Unfortunately we've had 3 failures...
Twice the Buttons have not been responding and needed repairs/replacement. This seems like a common issue with this model and even now they can be a bit erratic to operate at times.
Recently the Motor failed.
On all occasions the repairs have been performed promptly and professionally in our home.
They also replaced the cutlery basket for us which had broken due to sharp knives slicing through the mesh on the base.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Ray

Ray

Easy

Easy to use, cleans dishes and glassware great. Has a problem with the tablet not popping out of container / holder when cleaning so have to throw down the bottom to use. I fine it quiet to use during the night and has a great heavy duty function and rince cycle

Date PurchasedFeb 2016