Fisher & Paykel E308

3.8

Shirley

I have had Fisher and Paykel all my life and had no problems

I have had no problems with my F&P Upright freezer and have been using F&P for 45 years with no complaints. I will concede that the quality is not as good as it once was, but the overall life of them is far superior to a lot of the other products I have come across. This freezer is easy to use and keeps the goods frozen at the correct temperature.

Date PurchasedNov 2013

John DNowra

A great addition for our home

We are very pleased with this freezer. It goes about its work quietly, keeping our food in all drawers well and truly frozen. The drawers slide easily and are a good size. There has been no frost build up at this stage. The door open alarm is a good feature, as is the spring loaded door which means if the door is ajar, it is obvious.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Rusty

RustyLockyer Valley, Qld

Now worth an extra Star.

An initial problem was fixed and it now deserves another star. The freezer was great value for money (on special at the time). The initial problem of noise was corrected under warranty. Someone didn't screw the inside fan together tight enough. All good now. Does the job extremely well and does it very quietly (At last!). Now about 8 months since purchase and the freezer hasn't missed a beat. Easy to access food and we are more than happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Fisher & Paykel E308 compares to other Upright Fridges / Refrigerators

Paul

Paul

Piece of rubish

Baskets with plastic front that fall apart and constantly fall off and break very poor finish, quality of workmanship shocking always breaking down and falling apart, extremely noisy especially at night, hard to sleep with constant banging noise, Fisher and Paykel extremely hard to deal with and very unhelpful. have had both washing machine and freezer and both have been poor quality and constant problems, will never buy this brand again.

Lyn H.

Lyn H.asked

E308

Hi we have this model and it's quite a few years old. There is ice build up inside at the back. Does it need to be defrosted?

John D

I am not sure - but I would imagine that if the ice is not being removed by the freezer, defrosting it manually would be a good idea.

Sharif A Zahediasked

Dear Sir,
    Good day, My Fisher and Paykel vertical freezer E308 (product 22009) compressor burnd out now I am confused which compressor I will use, DGH77C13RAW (RSCR) is not available in my country (Bangladesh) also I can not find all the details in internet such as watt, HP or BTU. Kindly advise the details, Panasonic compressors are available here like QB 91, 110 (RSIR). Thanks in advance.

John D

I am sorry, I do not have that information and am not familiar with parts for the freezer. Perhaps if you contact Fisher and Paykel they may be able o help you.
    Hope you can solve your problem.
    John

Sharif A Zahedi

Thanks for your concern..

gaz dasked

E308

what does two beeps mean when you open door

John D

If the door has been open for a while - it is to remind you that the door needs to be closed

Shirley

Fault alarms should be in the user manual, but here it is.
    If the electronic controller detects a fault from which it is unable to recover, an alarm will sound when the door is opened.
    When the door is opened and a fault has occurred, a specific number of beeps will sound. If a fault occurs, call your Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer immediately; the number of beeps will help the service person find and remedy the cause of failure.

gaz d

yeh it beeps twice as soon as you open the door.and stuf starting to thaw out.only gets opened cuple times a wk

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives