1.0 from 1 review

Not Happy!

Only bought fridge, not freezer, from Harvey Norman Launceston. Already had an awesome F&P chest freezer. Had to return immediately after first fridge arrived damaged in delivery. Should of saw this as an omen! Fridge broke down only a couple months after delivery. Repairer came and took nearly 2 months to repair as he said different problems kept arising. I Should of returned it, but I got it back just when I needed a larger fridge, so I kept it hoping the problems were over. The water trap had to be emptied often. Just after 2 years old it stopped cooling food completely, and although it may just be the thermostat, a repairer will charge me almost $100 just to quote, and given the fridges' history, am not willing to repair it. Its still sitting in a spare room, looking brand new. May just be the one I got, but I am keeping away from F&P where fridges are concerned.

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373LWW (373L, Left Door) but you can read 3 questions about Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical.

CategoryUpright Fridges / Refrigerators