Wouldn't go past it.

I am just about to replace mine with the same one. It is just under 10 years old and it has been fabulous as has the freezer.I love the way it's compact, fits into my area and just looks great. Very easy to clean and reasonably quiet. The only time it hasn't performed is last week when it burnt out.

Never touch Fisher & Paykel again

Needs repairing for the 3rd time - same problem. Already cost over $1,000 in repairs. I'm not going to bother this time - going to buy a new fridge but definitely not a Fisher & Paykel - even though it's twin the freezer has been and still is good I'm cutting my losses!

Inferior Product

The evaporator tray is totally inadequate during warm weather with water dripping on the floor.
The plastic "thingy" is totally el cheapo design. I will never buy another F&P product. Possibly many others have the same opinion and therefore F&P had some severe financial hiccups not so long a

See all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373RWW (373L, Right Door) but you can read 3 questions about Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical.

CategoryUpright Fridges / Refrigerators
Replaced byFisher & Paykel 373L Vertical E373RW1 (373L, Right Door)
Compare all Fisher & Paykel 373L Vertical