Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart E442BRXFDU5 (Stainless Steel, Right Flat Door)

Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart E442BRXFDU5 (Stainless Steel, Right Flat Door)

MPN: E442BRXFDU5

Susie K

Susie KAU

Fridge of my dreams!

I love this fridge. It’s so deep and well thought out space wise - much better than my old fridge. Yet still small enough to fit in a small apartment fridge space. It’s great having the plumbed in cold water - we drink so much more water everyday now than we used to. And the automatic ice maker is going to be a lifesaver in the summer months. Really happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Marijana

MarijanaSydney

Love it

I loveeeee my fridge. 3 years on and it still looks brand new. all functions work perfectly. Water filter and ice maker are great. Space is great, as are storage areas (shelves, trays, etc). Freezer is great with small and large drawers. Easy to adjust temperature in fridge or turn on/off bottle chill or ice maker. Would by 10 more if I needed it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Jen

JenAdelaide

Great fridge, good storage

This fridge is well designed and has a good amount of fridge and freezer storage space. It does nto use as much electricity as other fridges and is economical to run. It is quiet when running. stainless steel marks easily so requires constant wiping. take care when relocatign as the firdge door dents easily.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mary mcquay

Mary mcquayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fridge temp keeps changing

Hard to clean, has a very loud hum at night. The shelves arealso really hard to clean, the feet are just plastic screw on and look cheap.7 and the doors mark really easily.
I get fed up of wiping finger prints from all over the doors.
I would rather have the shiny stainless steel model.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Gracie

Gracie

Great fridge

Love this fridge. Well designed compartments in both the fridge and freezer sections. Love that we can have a water and ice function in such a compact fridge - this was a must have but can be difficult to find in a smaller fridge. Quite expensive but worth it. Very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Chloe

ChloeColebee

Ideal for family of four

Temperature and storage wise it is well designed, but I think the storage for bottom freezer with two draws only is hard to manage all the frozen products.
I have been using it for around ten years now but still maintain to keep it quiet and no frost which I had problems with previous fridge getting frosted every now and then.

Date PurchasedSep 2008