Fisher & Paykel 519L Bottom Mount E522BRXFD (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

Fisher & Paykel 519L Bottom Mount E522BRXFD (Stainless Steel, Right Door)

Sam

SamCanberra

Works great, keeps good temperature

This fridge is excellent, the shelves are a good size, the cold water dispenser works well the ice maker is good. The only downside is drawers in the freezer tend to lose things but having said that its better being able to see everything that's in the fridge instead. The LED lighting inside works well and keeps everything nice and visible. The only issue I have with it is that it dents very easily. We had a Samsung before this one for about 5 years that didn't have a mark on it, we have had this fridge for about 18 months now and already has two significant dents on it

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Terrible

had anyone had similar problems?
what can u like about the product when u have spent lots of money & the fridges have dents all over them.
I brought 2 E522BRXFD Fisher & Paykel fridges in stainless steel, the stainless steel quality in realy rubbish. The door dent really easly.had anyone had similar problems?

Pete51
Pete51
Sharker
Sharker
donkster
donkster

I agree with Sharker, I have one dent in the fridge, and that was from me being careless with our doorbell speaker falling from on top of the fridge.

See all Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart 519L Bottom Freezer (E522 FD Series) reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Fisher & Paykel 519L Bottom Mount E522BRXFD (Stainless Steel, Right Door) but you can read 19 questions about Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart 519L Bottom Freezer (E522 FD Series).

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives