Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart Front Loader (page 2 of 2)

WH8060F1 (8kg) and WH8560F1 (8.5kg)

Anubhav

AnubhavSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Machine, Wait for 1-2 years to passby

Purchased in November 2016 at JB Hifi Home.

Noise Level

Andre and David

Andre and DavidYarraville

This was an excellent purchase

Our clothes have never been cleaner! The cycle is quick, quiet and gentle on clothes. We will now purchase the matching heat pump condensing dryer for our new apartment, along with F&P kitchen appliances. We purchased the washing machine directly from F&P, they promptly delivered it, installed it and removed the old Bosch which we were glad to see the back of!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bryn55

Bryn55Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Functional, efficient and Smart

Date PurchasedApr 2017
JMc

JMcPenrith

Does the job

It cleans & rinses well. Considering the spin cycle is something like 1400rpm the machine is reasonably quite with little vibration (unlike our last LG).

We were tossing up between this & a Miele, but given the substantial price difference believe we made the right choice.

Plenty of features & different settings available.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

PureTAN

PureTAN

ok could be better

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Dale B

Dale BPERTH

Great replacement for our old Fisher and paykel

Quieter, carries a bigger load and a good spread of functions compared to our older machine. We traded up, not because our machine was not working, but before it started to not work. It lasted well for around 7 years. This machine is quieter and seems better overall in the area of programs and cleaning. It allows for additional clothing and just seemed to have a better reliability reputation than other brands.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

I'm now sold on front loaders.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

ap74

ap74AU

Excellent product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Happy Jack

Happy JackMORWELL

Functions perfectly

We have had this machine for 6 months now and are most impressed. The short cycle is just under and hour and it washes clothes and bedding very well. We have never had to use longer cycles to date. The machine is very quiet to boot. We can barely hear it. So, far this appliance has been faultless. The controls are well set out and easy to use. It even has a tub clean cycle which is very useful. Most impressed. This machine was also priced very competitvely.

meg

megasked

apparently the rubber around where the door shuts/on the machine gets full of grime an hard to clean. any comments on this please

Linda

I haven’t had any issues with this on this model. I did with my old Bosch front loader and learnt my lesson as it got mouldy as I left the door closed when not in use. That is the key, keep door open to let the machine dry after use. If worried about it just wipe through the seal area to dry off after use

Fiona

Fionaasked

Hi does anyone have a problem with the liquid detergent tray being full of water at the end of the washing cycle?? Fiona

Linda

I don't use the tray for liquid. I have some of the liquid ball holders from an Omo bottle and I just put the liquid in that and straight into the wash, I find it cleaner and easier to use.

Happymum
Happymum

I use powder and haven't had that issue. I have once seen a little extra water left in the softener tray but never again, I only use vinegar. Best to contact the manufacturer.

petra.gerandt

petra.gerandtasked

FabricSmart WH8560F1 (8.5kg)

how come some models have a liquid tray and others don't as I only use liquid detergent

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart WH8560F1 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart WH8560F1 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart WH8060F1 (8kg)

Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart WH8060F1 (8kg)

CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,399$1,019
Capacity8.5 kg8 kg
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesAuto BalancingAuto Balancing
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)
Colour / Finish WhiteWhite
Dimensions 850 x 600 x 645 mm850 x 600 x 645 mm
Motor TypeDirect DriveDirect Drive
Max Spin Speed 1,400 rpm1,400 rpm
Maximum Noise Level58 db58 db
Number of Wash Cycles1313
Country of ManufactureChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual