Fisher & Paykel 60cm Double 7 Function Built-In OB60B77CEX3

MPN: 35903016
2.0 from 1 review

Patricia

PatriciaPerth, WA

Noisy, blown hot air into room

Oven looks good but the fan is noisier than I would like and worst still is that after cooking has finished fan stays on for another 40 minutes to cool it down, so not only are we putting up with a noisy oven when switched on but also when switched off. The hot air is being blown into the room at face level, very annoying in winter dreading to think what it will be like in summer. Also the light stays on the whole time oven is in use, very irritating and totally unnecessary. Have hardly used it as cooking is now not an enjoyable pass time, I find it hard to believe that the product was even tested correctly prior to going to market as these are really basic issues.

Purchased in June 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Rarely

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Double 7 Function Built-In reviews

Jolls

Jollsasked

What type of automatic cleaning system does this model have?

Fisher & Paykel
Rudi K.Fisher & Paykel

Self cleaning catalytic liners -sides (bottom oven only)

Greg
Greg

Sorry Jolls, do not know about the self cleaning.
Just know I was very happy to have such a dangerous, exploding glass oven out of the house!

Kylie

Kylieasked

We are burning in our new oven as per the specifications & the dials are extremely hot to touch- is this normal?

A.Azzam
A.Azzam

I am not convinced that it is "normal" to have extremely hot dials. Some heat should be expected but if it's that hot I would call the company to enquire. I had a really pleasant experience with them when I had my issue with the glass explosion.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives