Fisher & Paykel 60cm Double 7 Function Built-In

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Double 7 Function Built-In

OB60B77DEX3, OB60B77CEX1, OB60B77CEX2, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

2.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Patricia

PatriciaPerth, WA

Noisy, blown hot air into room

Oven looks good but the fan is noisier than I would like and worst still is that after cooking has finished fan stays on for another 40 minutes to cool it down, so not only are we putting up with a noisy oven when switched on but also when switched off. The hot air is being blown into the room at face level, very annoying in winter dreading to think what it will be like in summer. Also the light stays on the whole time oven is in use, very irritating and totally unnecessary. Have hardly used it as cooking is now not an enjoyable pass time, I find it hard to believe that the product was even tested correctly prior to going to market as these are really basic issues.

Purchased in June 2019.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Rarely
See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Double 7 Function Built-In reviews

Chris

Chrisasked

60cm Double 7 Function Built-In OB60B77DEX3

Can this oven be cleaned with oven cleaner sprays?

Otto

Ottoasked

60cm Double 7 Function Built-In

I have a BI602ED double oven with the large oven on top. It looks unused and uninstalled, it came with the house I bought. I'm wondering if it's glass is going to explode, like those listed here, and if the seals will fail. I'm basically wondering if it's worth installing it? I'm about to renovate my kitchen, has anyone else had experience with this oven? Please let me know if I should dump it?

chez

I have successfully used this oven over the past maybe 7 years? I love the double oven. we use the small section all the time as we are empty nesters. when the family come to visit, the double oven comes into its own. I don't use all of the 8 functions. usually keep to fan forced or grill. my only disappointment is that the seal broke on the top oven - at the base. we have not fixed it. probably loose some power but have not noticed it. the oven is very easy to clean as everything can be dismantled easily, even the glass panels in the doors.

chezasked

60cm Double 7 Function Built-In OB60B77CEX2

i am cleaning the OB60B77CEX2 double oven at the moment. front reflective glass was not too dirty so wiped over with a glass and surface cleaner. now this area is streaked with brown marks and other areas are very hazy. any ideas of how to fix this?????
i have used a bi carb soda and white vinegar mix paste on the inside but have to wait 24 hours to wipe off. the metal sides and racks are soaking in washing powder and very hot water for 24 hours. will let you know the results.
the rubber around the top oven has come loose. did you use a metal skewer to link both sections together???

Greg

Sorry Chez, Can't help with anything like that.
Just know the door glass blew out with one hell of a bang. Cheap Chinese glass used possibly???
Cheers,

chez

the bi carb and vinegar did NOT work. the racks soaked in washing powder came up looking good with a scrub. my husband convinced me to steam coke a cola in the oven to remove dirt, but it did not work either!!!. I am going to order Selleys Oven Cleaner on line - can't buy in shops in my area - and give that a go.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives