Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 5 Function Built-in - 85L

OB60SC5CEX1 (Stainless Steel), OB60SC5CEW1 (White), OB60SC5CEX2 (Stainless Steel) (See All)
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

4.2
  • Safety
Joe A.
Joe A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only used for 6 months and the oven enamel is cracking! Was told it was my fault, and I put a try on the base which I did not. Been fobbed by customer service and will not buy another thing with their name on it.

Purchased for $849.

Liana
LianaRozele

I needed to buy a 60 cm oven as my cavity only allowed that size. Looked at many options available and found that Fisher and Paykel is what I need. I love all these functions that it worked well for me. I This a great feeling to use a new oven that heats evenly and I do not need to turn my trays again and again.

Tristan
TristanBurpengary

BEST OVEN I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED

it cooks so nicely the food tastes so good after cooking it in that oven!!
it is so perfect it makes no noise at all! cooks food very fast and it has a lot of functions which is good.
I Highly recommend buying and using this oven! I LOVE IT!

JanrioBallina

Does all that I require, heats up fast, good instruction book, like that it says what shelf position to use. One thing I don't like is when I wipe over the front touch function area or accidently bump them I have to get the book out to fix.
Bought in package with other F & P appliances for new kitchen, very happy, especially the dishwasher which I have given a review.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 5 Function Built-in - 85L compares to other Wall Ovens

AussieAl
AussieAlIllawarra, NSW

Exactly What I Required

Good looks compliments the kitchen overall.
This model has fewer functions than same looking models available. But the functions it does suit my requirements down to the ground.
Have been giving it a good work out since acquisition with expected results being achieved.
Controls are easy to use - function -temperature - timer - clock setting.

May
May

Great oven for home cooking

I bought this oven about 4 months ago at an exceptional price of 850AUD. If you are looking for an oven for your daily home cooking I highly recommend this one. The manual tells you which function to use for the type of food you are cooking/baking which is very helpful. The oven heats up fast so you save on your electricity bill.