Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 9 Function Built-in Oven - 85L OB60SC9DEX1

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 9 Function Built-in Oven - 85L OB60SC9DEX1

MPN: 36066074

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jan

JanSydney

Brick bats

The oven cooks well and is easy to use but the timer function, as well as being very hard to see, only gives a short, quiet ring - not enough in a busy household. I also find the side racks very fiddly to replace after cleaning, and struggle with removing and replacing the glass panels of the door.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Kimmi

KimmiAU

Cooking

I do most cooking in a microwave so I hardly use this oven. However I have found that it is easy to use with lots of different setting. I can choose base heat, rapid cook etc.
    Food did spill onto the bottom and when cleaning I rubbed the protective base off. This cost me money to repair. Lesson learned.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Mario Harriottgold coast

Love it - so glad I picked this model. complements my new kitchen nicely

easy to operate; a breeze to cook with; love how easy it is to clean. I really like the large capacity and the ability to cook on multiple shelves. The shelves are great as they do not tip and you can slide things out easily. Lots of cooking options including a pastry bake for perfect pastry dishes every time.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 9 Function Built-in Oven - 85L OB60SC9DEX1 compares to other Wall Ovens

Bernard kingCastle Hill, NSW

Fantastic design, Build quality and results

Date PurchasedAug 2016