Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Chef M.

Chef M.South East Queensland, QLD

Lasted one week

I purchased this oven. Had it professionally installed. It stoped working after eight days (3 uses).
Technician attended. Needed to be replaced, really?
I have recieved three expected delivery dates, basically they don't know when it can be replaced. Waited 8 weeks so far.
Now offered a store credit by F&P after getting Qld OFT involved.
I could say alot, but worst customer service for a reputable Brand ever. Buy at your own risk!

Purchased in July 2020 at Winning Appliances for A$2,000.00.

Product is usedWeekly

SuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy ..Blasts constant heavy flow of hot air 45 degree celcius into kitchen

Vent above oven door blasts heavy, constant flow of hot air 45 degree celcius back into kitchen at waist height. Flow and heat of air is so hot that kitchen is unbearable. Appreciate all ovens give off heat but this is ridiculous. Previous Fisher and Paykel oven was great so i stayed with brand. Extremely disappointed as i believe its not fit for purpose. Friends have commented when they have entered kitchen when oven is on. It's so bad that i dont want to use oven.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,600.00.

MarkSydney, NSW

A pleasure to use

Have had this for more than a year and it is a really good unit. Gets used about twice a week. The controls and performance make it a pleasure to use. The pyrolytic cleaning function has been used once and was brilliant - the door had to be taken off and the glass cleaned first and that was a nuisance, but the cleaning result was fantastic – 18 months of spills burnt off and the interior was like new.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L compares to other Wall Ovens

wisewomanMelbourne

Great features, but they do occasionally stuff up

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,900.00.

Karen S

Karen SSydney, NSW

Just about cooks for you

This oven has so many features and functions, but is still so easy to use.The self clean function works like a charm. It heats up quickly but doesn't make the room hot; it works that well. I have even taken up making Pavlova and they turn out perfect every time

Purchased in October 2018 at Winning Appliances for A$1,980.00.

Uneven cooking

i like the features of the oven,however I'm so disappointed in the way the food cooks.
It browns on the right side then the outside of the cake cooks and middle is still raw. When it get around to cooking the middle itemoutside is over cooked.
It's definitely not baking evenly like I thought a new oven would
The electrician has "looked" at it twice and I still havnt got an answer

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Unknown issues

I was unaware after much research, that these new ovens not only take ages to warm up, but also cool off spitting hot air into my kitchen. Cooks well but in summer there's no way I can use it to counteract the air conditioner [cost?]. And the timer is so soft I'd not hear it if in another room. Also even though I read every detail before, I was not informed that the cleaning program does not include the cleaning of the trays. Not happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Susieq

SusieqBrisbane

So good

This oven looks great in my kitchen. It's a big 90 litres, plenty of room for any tray. The telescopic runners are fantastic, they are so easy to move to different selves. Everything I have cooked so far has been excellent. Really easy to use. Lots of cooking settings. Love this oven.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
lindm

lindmRadelaide

Faulty design - poor electronics

Had this put into my house by my builder. From day one it's had faults, electronics work intermittently. Door hinge has broken and now the door does not shut correctly. Fisher and Paykel are not interested in helping and make this more difficult. Cooking wise it's ok but nothing special for a $2,000 oven. My previous Euro oven cooked just as good for $499!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

snooky

snookySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to use, Oven very Roomy

The oven is a lot bigger than measurement describes, shelves slide right out and DONT TIP!!
Electrician who installed it said that all the wiring /electronics are fitted more compactly than most other ovens.
We love using this oven all sorts of dishes cook perfectly, meats vegies, cakes.
Heats up quickly and efficiently, very quiet, easy to clean.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sonya

Sonya

Will purchase this again and again

My favourite feature of this oven is the self cleaning. No more harsh chemicals to clean my oven, I paid a little extra for this feature but would highly recommend it. Another great feature is the warm setting on this oven. If only I had room for two in my kitchen.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dean Frankie

Dean FrankieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok, but a few issues.

Nice looking oven, decent size however extremely noisy. Machine, when unwrapped and fitted had marks all over stainless parts due to the plastic. This could never be ckeaned or removed so basically ruined the look of the machine. Didnt bother contacting retailer as they usually cant be bothered. Wont buy F &P again.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
soneta

sonetaSydney

Easy to use an easy to clean

I love this oven. I was looking for a 60cm oven to fit our kitchen cavity and this one is perfect. The size is great and I can fit all my trays from the previous Bosch. I like that there are so many setting that makes my life very easy. I also like that it is very easy to clean. I have not heard about a companion microwave but will be looking out for it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mozza

MozzaSouthwest, VIC

Great oven

This was my best purchase.
I have worked in the industry and new the next oven for me would be this model.
Great size. Telescopic rails which i love.
Plenty of cooking options.
This even shows the heat temperature increasing as its gets to the temp selected.

It does vent out the door after turning off to release the heat from the oven so just be aware of this

Date PurchasedDec 2017
I never do reviews

I never do reviewsCentral Queensland, QLD

great product

I have no problem at all with this oven (5 stars). It looks great, easy to use, easy to clean, works perfectly my only fault has nothing to do with this product but the companion microwave is as bad as this is good. Buy the oven but don't consider the microwave unless they have fixed the user interface.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Be Linda

Be LindaIllawarra, NSW

Poor customer service from Fisher and Pykel (Illawarra area - NSW)

Date PurchasedMar 2015
EvilPepino

EvilPepinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not too shabby

I don't have any issues with this product. It is easy to cook with and clean! It is also simple to operate which is what I want when cooking. The food I place in the oven come out great, and I am very satisfied with this product. Very smart looking.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Easy to use, easy to clean, and easy on the eyes

We bought this pyroletic oven from fisher & paykel when doing our reno last year and it is a pleasure to use. Displays are easy to send and simple to operate with dials for mode and temperature. Trays slight out effortlessly. It reaches temperature in no time and with digital accuracy. Having not had a self-cleaning model before this is great. Black finish looks brilliant in our new kitchen too.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
IH00966

IH00966Ipswich

Great Oven

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Failed

FailedAU

Good, but takes way too long to cool down and cleaning is a hassle

The oven functions well. However
1: The oven will take 45 minutes too coll down after 30 minutes of baking on 180 degrees.
2: The cleaning of the oven shelving is a hassle as they can be put in the dishwasher, with all the bends, channels, nooks and crannies in the shelving units it is impossible to hand scrub them.

Kenisha

Kenishaasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

I’m quite concerned about the excessive heat I’ve read that this unit pumps out. Is it only post cook as it’s cooling down, or throughout the whole process?

Suzanne

Through the whole process.

Mark

Have had the oven for around 3 years now and excessive heat has never been a problem.

BELINDA Rasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Hi just having issues with self cleaning as soon as I turned it on only for 2nd time used it shows error code F207. Does anyone know what that is.. I've looked in manual & online only say tech fault?

wisewoman

you will have to call Fisher & Paykel - that's the trouble with those electronic panels, they are always stuffing up with error codes and not even F&P know the answer - they will just change your panel. I'm going back to knobs for my next oven!!

BELINDA R

Thanks for replying. Good to know. I'll try there see how I go. Not worth the money really.

Michael

Michaelasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Does any one else have touble with Fisher and Paykel OB60SL9 just switching off - Screen goes black oven stops working, Then switches back on can take 1 minute , 2 hours or the next day before it comes back on

Mick

Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingle
Capacity90L90L90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishBlackStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJul 2013Sep 2013Sep 2013