MPN: 35902871
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

4.1
    snooky
    snookySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to use, Oven very Roomy

The oven is a lot bigger than measurement describes, shelves slide right out and DONT TIP!!
    Electrician who installed it said that all the wiring /electronics are fitted more compactly than most other ovens.
    We love using this oven all sorts of dishes cook perfectly, meats vegies, cakes.
    Heats up quickly and efficiently, very quiet, easy to clean.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
    Dean Frankie
    Dean FrankieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice looking oven, decent size however extremely noisy. Machine, when unwrapped and fitted had marks all over stainless parts due to the plastic. This could never be ckeaned or removed so basically ruined the look of the machine. Didnt bother contacting retailer as they usually cant be bothered. Wont buy F &P again.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

soneta
    sonetaSydney

I love this oven. I was looking for a 60cm oven to fit our kitchen cavity and this one is perfect. The size is great and I can fit all my trays from the previous Bosch. I like that there are so many setting that makes my life very easy. I also like that it is very easy to clean. I have not heard about a companion microwave but will be looking out for it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DCPX1 (Stainless Steel, Companion) compares to other Wall Ovens

I never do reviews
    I never do reviewsCentral Queensland, QLD

I have no problem at all with this oven (5 stars). It looks great, easy to use, easy to clean, works perfectly my only fault has nothing to do with this product but the companion microwave is as bad as this is good. Buy the oven but don't consider the microwave unless they have fixed the user interface.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Rod
    RodSydney, NSW

Easy to use, easy to clean, and easy on the eyes

We bought this pyroletic oven from fisher & paykel when doing our reno last year and it is a pleasure to use. Displays are easy to send and simple to operate with dials for mode and temperature. Trays slight out effortlessly. It reaches temperature in no time and with digital accuracy. Having not had a self-cleaning model before this is great. Black finish looks brilliant in our new kitchen too.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.23 July 2021
    Failed
    FailedAU

Good, but takes way too long to cool down and cleaning is a hassle

The oven functions well. However
    1: The oven will take 45 minutes too coll down after 30 minutes of baking on 180 degrees.
    2: The cleaning of the oven shelving is a hassle as they can be put in the dishwasher, with all the bends, channels, nooks and crannies in the shelving units it is impossible to hand scrub them.

Amy
    AmyMelbourne

Re did our kitchen in August 2017 and this oven has been a dream. Love that each thing I cook has its own function. Perfect cakes/biscuits/roasts and veggies everytime. And the self cleaning function is such a time saver, (who likes to clean the oven honestly) Would definatly buy again and recommend to anyone

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Chad j
    Chad jSydney Surrounds, NSW

This oven is a dream to use , with all the different options you can't go wrong and the best thing is the self cleaning is unbelievable as that one of the biggest reasons I bought this oven, I highly recommend this oven as its value for the money .

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Alex Mccolm
    Alex MccolmGold Coast

This is a love oven , it treats food with care , and the temperature control ensure you bake at really touch control temperatures so it reduces cooking time and controls cooking so your food comes out glo RI ously golden and perfectly family orientated. Its a family favourite in our household .

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Wall Ovens

john_SYD
    john_SYDSydney

My oven browns better on one side than the other and when the fan is switched on it makes a noise before it is fully heated. I need to turn it on the grill mode and then after 10 minutes turn on the fan and it works better and less noisy then.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    raferyan2002
    raferyan2002South East Queensland, QLD

It functions well. My only gripe is the fan. After the oven is turned off the fan goes on and on and on and on.....I know this is a safety function but it can keep whirling for a good hour after the oven is switched off. Kind of annoying and noisy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Kevin
    KevinPerth

Excellent oven, even cooking. Love the self clean option. Prefer the standard shelves rather than the telescopic shelves as the take up too much height. Don't use the plug in thermometer as it clashes with the telescopic shelves. We use a lot of the settings including the warm option, fan forced, bake, vent bake to brown the bread and fan grill to brown the pork belly.
    The only issue we have is on bake if we are cooking food that releases a lot of moisture and open the oven door to check, the steam sometimes turns the oven off and goes into error mode. Only happen a few times though.
    Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    ECS
    ECSsydney
    LaurieS
    LaurieSMoe

A good appliance spoilt by an item that costs only a few cents.

I have just purchased this new oven and the timer alarm is so low that it is almost useless - in fact if I have the radio on or have any other appliance operating in the kitchen, or am in another room there is no way I can hear it. Further, it operates for 1 second then off for 15 seconds which does not help. I contacted customer services and the person went away to listen to one she had in the showroom and agreed that it was very low, but her technical people said there was nothing that can be done. I have since gone out and bought a separate timer.
    I suggest to anyone thinking of buying any F & P oven they have the timer demonstrated to them. It is an important item for anyone who cooks with an oven.

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L reviews

Chris
    Chrisasked
    Mark
    Mark

Setting the clock is in the Quick Start guide - this is the link:

wisewoman
    wisewoman

From memory, you have to hold 2 buttons together until you get the time mode that you want (ie: 24hour or 12 hour clock), then set it using the arrow buttons. It's not something I do all the time so I just find it in the manual. If you've lost their instruction manual, they have them online - ring their service line and they will direct you.

Rachel
    Rachelasked
    60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DCPX1 (Stainless Steel, Companion)

Barry - I have just had same error code F215 ...& great its a long weekend ! I read what you said about overheating & needing to 'dehydrate' - once the fans cooled, did you then turn power off at the wall as stated in the manual or not? Cannot find my switch- guessing it's possibly behind the oven meanings unscrewing the oven ...thanks

IH00966
    IH00966

I would think that turning off the switch in the main power box would have the same effect as turning off the power at the wall, and then you would not have the inconvenience of pulling out the whole oven...

Bronda
    Brondaasked
    60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DCPX1 (Stainless Steel, Companion)

Can anyone help me with updated information on this oven? I am considering getting one to compliment my new kitchen appliances.

Look forward to responses promptly

Jesse
    Jesse

Our first OB60SL11DCPX1 was replaced by F&P as it didn't maintain its temperature. The replacement is working much better. It bakes cakes very well (I'm not sure which settings my wife uses for her various cake and meringue making needs). We mainly use the fan forced setting (we regularly make roast chicken with roasted vegetables) and while this is OK we haven't been getting as good a result as with our previous oven. We are now experimenting with leaving the chicken in longer to get the skin crispier while trying not to dry out the flesh. On balance we like the oven but expected it to perform better.

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DCPX1 (Stainless Steel, Companion) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 3 Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L
    CategoryWall Ovens
    Price (RRP) $2,649.00
    Oven FuelElectricity
    Type Convection
    SizeSingle
    Capacity90L
    FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
    Dimensions 598 x 597 x 577 mm