Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

MPN: OB60SL11DEPX1
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

4 questions from our users

Barryasked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel)

The oven will not work. It only shows F215 (an error code!?). What does this mean? How can we fix it?

kiwiday56

I'm not a technician, I am just the owner of an oven, just like you. My suggestion is, check online, find the manual for your oven and see what the error code means.
Or call a technician. Cheers

Jesse
Jesse

According to the user manual (page 61) an alert code starting with 'F' indicates a technical fault. The manual says to contact authorised repairer or customer care with the alert code info.

Barry

That did not help. Customer Care could not answer what the code meant, other than repeat what the manual had shown "Technical fault". I now know from my own investigation that the control circuit was compromised by humidity (from the oven), and had to be "dehydrated". After several days of "dehydration" the fault disappeared and the oven has functioned satisfactorily since.

Dovey
Doveyasked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel)

Intermittently our oven makes a bleep like cords up a keyboard and turns off. We then have to re-set the clock, etc. to start up again. It only does this occasionally, and only either within the first 30 seconds of turning the function knob to the required position, or when the function knob is turned to off after use. The oven works perfectly every other time. Any advise you can give as to the possible cause would be appreciated.

Marj  T
Marj T

Good to know someone else has this exact problem. Does not affect the oven performance and happens occasionally. We assume it may be something to do with power surges and haven't done anything about it ad oven works perfectly!

LaurieS

I have a 9 function oven, and I have not experienced what you describe. Apart from the useless low tone timer ring the oven has worked satisfactorily.

MummyPage
MummyPageasked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel)

My cleaner sprayed my prolethic oven with cleaner, has anybody else had this done and is it now buggered.

kiwiday56

Sorry I don't know the answer to this because I've never used an oven cleaner on mine. it would probably be best to contact F & P and ask them

kevin winch
kevin winchasked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel)

Our oven continues to keep cooling down for on average 20 min. It is noisy and irritating is this normal or can you turn it of please? Thanks for any advice. Kevin.

Andrew Hows
Andrew Hows

Um, I'm just another owner, not a rep or anything, but my oven does the same thing. Haven't timed it, though, so no idea if 20min is exceptional.

Steve
Steve

Hi,
yes our oven does the same, we leave the door open a bit after finished cooking, seems to reduce time of cooling.
I agree it is annoying......

Marj  T
Marj T

Yes it is normal. Time varies though. I don't notice it anymore.

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L questions