Cooks meals consistently well
Versatile cooking settings
Excellent self-cleaning function
Lasted one week
I purchased this oven. Had it professionally installed. It stoped working after eight days (3 uses).
Technician attended. Needed to be replaced, really?
I have recieved three expected delivery dates, basically they don't know when it can be replaced. Waited 8 weeks so far.
Now offered a store credit by F&P after getting Qld OFT involved.
I could say alot, but worst customer service for a reputable Brand ever. Buy at your own risk!
Purchased in July 2020 at Winning Appliances for $2,000.00.
Questions & Answers
I have had my oven I’m guessing for about 5 years the control panel has alway steamed up to some degree but last night it started dripping from the knobs and all of the timing lights started flashing and the heat dropped to 160, no error code showed. We were cooking frozen chips and onion rings but it doesn’t matter what I cook it still get steamed up.
Used the self clean option2 hours into the clean it beeps flashes A1 which is over heating. Why is it doing this ?
Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives
- A 90-litre capacity provides enough space to cook for a household for 4-5 people, or a household with fewer people but that frequently entertains.
- The 11 cooking functions include: Grill, Fan Grill, Fan Forced, Bake, Classic Bake, Vent Bake, Fan Bake, Roast, Pastry Bake, and Roast.
- A rear cooking fan helps to distribute heat evenly, for food that stays moist and doesn’t dry out.
- Full extension shelves operate using telescopic runners, allowing you to safely remove hot dishes from the oven.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning lets you wipe off food residue that turns into ash, saving you the hassle of scrubbing your oven.
- This oven is designed with a child safety lock and a cooling system on the oven door that makes it safe to touch on the outside.
- Available in a stainless steel or black finish.
Here’s what reviewers thought
- This oven is reported to be effective and easy to use, with food that comes out from the oven being well-cooked.
- The self-cleaning function works just as you’d hope, and is a star function of this oven, as it made cleaning a breeze.
- The 90-litre capacity offers plenty of room to cook large batches of food.
- The variety of cooking settings to make a range of foods was appreciated by reviewers.
- The ability to pull the shelves all the way out was viewed as convenient by reviewers, who also reported that the shelves didn’t tip while removing heavy dishes from the oven.
|Category||Wall Ovens||Wall Ovens||Wall Ovens|
|Features||Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)||Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)||Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)|
|Dimensions||598 x 597 x 577 mm||598 x 597 x 577 mm||598 x 597 x 577 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Release date||July 2013||Sept 2013||Sept 2013|
Other Wall Ovens
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.