Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L (page 2 of 2)

OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel), OB60SL11DCPX1 (Stainless Steel, Companion), OB60SL11DEPB1 (Black)
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
john_SYD
john_SYDSydney

My oven browns better on one side than the other and when the fan is switched on it makes a noise before it is fully heated. I need to turn it on the grill mode and then after 10 minutes turn on the fan and it works better and less noisy then.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
lyndalls1
lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Love this oven. Although only 60cm wide the interior is easily large enough for 2 roasting dishes and cooks both to perfection.
Easy to use with dial up functions. Current temperature clearly displayed. Heats up fast. Plenty of racks. Haven’t had to clean as yet but I do wipe out after each use. Manual easy to read No hesitation in recommending

Date PurchasedMay 2017

raferyan2002
raferyan2002South East Queensland, QLD

It functions well. My only gripe is the fan. After the oven is turned off the fan goes on and on and on and on.....I know this is a safety function but it can keep whirling for a good hour after the oven is switched off. Kind of annoying and noisy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L compares to other Wall Ovens

MAC
MACNoosa

Self Cleaning - What a waste of time

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Martin L
Martin LSydney

Will definetly consider again.

Up to date with all the new features and simple for me to use. I bought it at a very good price from a dealer and once installed it was up and running like a charm. Adore this product and hope this lasts me and my need for food... haha

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kevin
KevinPerth

Excellent oven, even cooking. Love the self clean option. Prefer the standard shelves rather than the telescopic shelves as the take up too much height. Don't use the plug in thermometer as it clashes with the telescopic shelves. We use a lot of the settings including the warm option, fan forced, bake, vent bake to brown the bread and fan grill to brown the pork belly.
The only issue we have is on bake if we are cooking food that releases a lot of moisture and open the oven door to check, the steam sometimes turns the oven off and goes into error mode. Only happen a few times though.
Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
PP600
PP600Hobart, TAS

Looks beautiful - works perfectly.

This oven was an easy purchase. Have used the pyrolytic cleaning once and it performed as expected. Best to keep a window or two open when the cleaning is in progress. Racks and shelves easy to remove. Oven settings clear to understand and operate. Definitely user friendly. We have been F&P fans for 30 years.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
my_privateaccount
my_privateaccountSydney

Very happy with it so far

I've had this for just under 12 months and it has been really good. It maintains temperature very well and cooks whatever is inside very evenly.

The timer is easy to use and unlike those old ovens where the last 10 minutes turns off the oven, this one keeps the temperature steady even after the timer goes off.

All the other function may get confusing at first but the basic functions (fan forced, top and bottom heat, grill) are all there and there is really a function for every occasion.

The oven fits all my needs and can do so much more. Would recommend 100%

Date PurchasedOct 2016

LV
LVSydney, NSW

Why did I wait so long

Love my new oven, I should of bought it ages ago. I found it quiet difficult finding the right person to assist with my purchase & an easy install process that did not require me to take the whole day off work.
This is not the top of the range however I can not say I am going without, I am still learning th ins & outs and I live my new oven

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Wall Ovens

My food is cooked to perfection, evenly all the way through and no browning on one side only. The smell is simply irresistible and the clean up after wards is minimal. Favourite features of this product include the finish and the appearance of the oven, easily fits into any décor and looks brand new every day. easy to use features, no complicated processes for use.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bodgel
BodgelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Convenience and size

This is a big step up in ovens. The telescopic shelves make life easier and safer with hot loads. The pyrolytic function is a dream, and the oven looks good too.

The oven is deeper and bigger than normal 60cm ovens and comes with a roasting tray and baking tray as well.

For fitting, just be aware it does not have a cut-away at the top like many. You need to make sure the cavity is clear of all obstructions.

I think you will love this oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great oven heats up very quickly.

Nice big oven with telescopic shelves which can be replaced with convention shelves if you need to fit more shelves in the oven as they take up room .cutting down the amount of shelves that can fit in.Mine was faulty from the start and so all the electronics were replace with no fuss through F &P.
One thing people need to know
Re burning food is that when you are pre heating your oven do not place any food in until it gets up to temperature,as it uses all the elements to get it up to temp quickly which includes the grill hence people complaining about burning food ,this is the reason.This is my second fisher and paykel oven.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Jesse
JesseSydney, NSW

Now a pretty good oven

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Kay S
Kay SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to use and cooks beautifully. Much faster than my old oven.
It's also easy to keep clean, love the pyrolytic cleaning feature.
Only issue is the air venting from the front is unpleasant when you're standing in front of it to cook, but I'm told all modern electric ovens do this.

ECS
ECSsydney

kiwiday56Richmond

Not happy with this oven

kiwiday56

Our brand new oven has been destroyed by simply placing the aluminium tray, supplied by Fisher and Paykel, on the bottom of the oven. This has caused irreparable damage to the enamel surface.
I called the customer help line and spoke to a representative who was very unsympathetic and basically told me the oven was buggered. She also suggested I contact my insurance company for replacement.
I believe a big removable label should be attached to the door warning against placing anything on the bottom of the oven due to the risk of damage to the enamel surface.

LaurieS
LaurieSMoe

A good appliance spoilt by an item that costs only a few cents.

I have just purchased this new oven and the timer alarm is so low that it is almost useless - in fact if I have the radio on or have any other appliance operating in the kitchen, or am in another room there is no way I can hear it. Further, it operates for 1 second then off for 15 seconds which does not help. I contacted customer services and the person went away to listen to one she had in the showroom and agreed that it was very low, but her technical people said there was nothing that can be done. I have since gone out and bought a separate timer.
I suggest to anyone thinking of buying any F & P oven they have the timer demonstrated to them. It is an important item for anyone who cooks with an oven.

Marj  T
Marj T

Love this oven the best I have used.

OB60SL11DEPX1 60cm pyrolytic. Have had nearly one year and used all the functions. Purchased the additional rotisserie which works well. Love the meat probe which means roasts cooked perfectly every time. Cleaning is easy and the pyrolytic feature brings it back to new inside. Only negative (small) is cleaning the 3 glass panes in the door before using pyrolytic function. Highly recommended for those who love to cook.

SteveCentral Coast NSW

Faulty product from the start

P.S.
I am aware of my consumer rights regarding this faulty product........ I WILL GET MY SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew HowsSydney

We recently re-did our kitchen, with all new appliances. This oven is the single appliance we've been most impressed with. Especial call out to the telescoping rails, and meat probe. Only run the cleaning cycle once, but it was effective, and the triple-glazed door remains cool to touch during normal cooking.
Telescoping rails, meat probe, triple-glazed doors

penhryn
penhryn

Hello! Just want to know whether the oven is doing its job and your still happy with it. I am thinking of buying one.

Mr MoeSydney, NSW

This is such a well designed oven,that takes it up to the top end of town.Such great value for money.Contols are clear and cooking functons are clearly visible.Inside oven has 2 telescopic rails,which extend fully,and a easily adjustable.Cooking performance is excellent.Ideal for meats,cakes,pastries,pizza,'s and pasta.Veggies come out perfectly.Oven door is cool to touch,and there is a safety lock for the controls.
Fisher and Paykel have truly researched this product and created a top line product.
The display panel and performance.

Malinda
Malinda

Hi Mr Moe... appreciate if you can do an update on the oven. Is it still doing it's job well ? I too am thinking of buying this, but there are not much of user reviews on it so far.
Cheers