Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L (page 3 of 3)

OB60SL11DEPX1 (Stainless Steel), OB60SL11DCPX1 (Stainless Steel, Companion), OB60SL11DEPB1 (Black)

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

kiwiday56Richmond

Not happy with this oven

Beware

Our brand new oven has been destroyed by simply placing the aluminium tray, supplied by Fisher and Paykel, on the bottom of the oven. This has caused irreparable damage to the enamel surface.
I called the customer help line and spoke to a representative who was very unsympathetic and basically told me the oven was buggered. She also suggested I contact my insurance company for replacement.
I believe a big removable label should be attached to the door warning against placing anything on the bottom of the oven due to the risk of damage to the enamel surface.

LaurieS

LaurieSMoe

A good appliance spoilt by an item that costs only a few cents.

I have just purchased this new oven and the timer alarm is so low that it is almost useless - in fact if I have the radio on or have any other appliance operating in the kitchen, or am in another room there is no way I can hear it. Further, it operates for 1 second then off for 15 seconds which does not help. I contacted customer services and the person went away to listen to one she had in the showroom and agreed that it was very low, but her technical people said there was nothing that can be done. I have since gone out and bought a separate timer.
I suggest to anyone thinking of buying any F & P oven they have the timer demonstrated to them. It is an important item for anyone who cooks with an oven.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L compares to other Wall Ovens

Marj  T

Marj T

Love this oven the best I have used.

OB60SL11DEPX1 60cm pyrolytic. Have had nearly one year and used all the functions. Purchased the additional rotisserie which works well. Love the meat probe which means roasts cooked perfectly every time. Cleaning is easy and the pyrolytic feature brings it back to new inside. Only negative (small) is cleaning the 3 glass panes in the door before using pyrolytic function. Highly recommended for those who love to cook.

SteveCentral Coast NSW

Faulty product from the start

P.S.
I am aware of my consumer rights regarding this faulty product........ I WILL GET MY SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew HowsSydney

We recently re-did our kitchen, with all new appliances. This oven is the single appliance we've been most impressed with. Especial call out to the telescoping rails, and meat probe. Only run the cleaning cycle once, but it was effective, and the triple-glazed door remains cool to touch during normal cooking.
Telescoping rails, meat probe, triple-glazed doors

penhryn
penhryn

Hello! Just want to know whether the oven is doing its job and your still happy with it. I am thinking of buying one.

Mr MoeSydney, NSW

As Easy as it get's.

This is such a well designed oven,that takes it up to the top end of town.Such great value for money.Contols are clear and cooking functons are clearly visible.Inside oven has 2 telescopic rails,which extend fully,and a easily adjustable.Cooking performance is excellent.Ideal for meats,cakes,pastries,pizza,'s and pasta.Veggies come out perfectly.Oven door is cool to touch,and there is a safety lock for the controls.
Fisher and Paykel have truly researched this product and created a top line product.
The display panel and performance.

Malinda
Malinda

Hi Mr Moe... appreciate if you can do an update on the oven. Is it still doing it's job well ? I too am thinking of buying this, but there are not much of user reviews on it so far.
Cheers

gail
gail
See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L reviews

JoW

JoWasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Used the self clean option2 hours into the clean it beeps flashes A1 which is over heating. Why is it doing this ?

Kenisha

Kenishaasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

I’m quite concerned about the excessive heat I’ve read that this unit pumps out. Is it only post cook as it’s cooling down, or throughout the whole process?

Suzanne
Suzanne

Through the whole process.

Mark
Mark

Have had the oven for around 3 years now and excessive heat has never been a problem.

BELINDA Rasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Hi just having issues with self cleaning as soon as I turned it on only for 2nd time used it shows error code F207. Does anyone know what that is.. I've looked in manual & online only say tech fault?

wisewoman
wisewoman

you will have to call Fisher & Paykel - that's the trouble with those electronic panels, they are always stuffing up with error codes and not even F&P know the answer - they will just change your panel. I'm going back to knobs for my next oven!!

BELINDA R

Thanks for replying. Good to know. I'll try there see how I go. Not worth the money really.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 3 Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) A$2,649.00A$1,899.00A$2,649.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingle
Capacity90L90L90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishBlackStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJul 2013Sep 2013Sep 2013