Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

Unknown issues

I was unaware after much research, that these new ovens not only take ages to warm up, but also cool off spitting hot air into my kitchen. Cooks well but in summer there's no way I can use it to counteract the air conditioner [cost?]. And the timer is so soft I'd not hear it if in another room. Also even though I read every detail before, I was not informed that the cleaning program does not include the cleaning of the trays. Not happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Beware

Our brand new oven has been destroyed by simply placing the aluminium tray, supplied by Fisher and Paykel, on the bottom of the oven. This has caused irreparable damage to the enamel surface.
I called the customer help line and spoke to a representative who was very unsympathetic and basically told me the oven was buggered. She also suggested I contact my insurance company for replacement.
I believe a big removable label should be attached to the door warning against placing anything on the bottom of the oven due to the risk of damage to the enamel surface.

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L reviews

JoW

JoWasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Used the self clean option2 hours into the clean it beeps flashes A1 which is over heating. Why is it doing this ?

Kenisha

Kenishaasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

I’m quite concerned about the excessive heat I’ve read that this unit pumps out. Is it only post cook as it’s cooling down, or throughout the whole process?

Suzanne
Suzanne

Through the whole process.

Mark
Mark

Have had the oven for around 3 years now and excessive heat has never been a problem.

BELINDA Rasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Hi just having issues with self cleaning as soon as I turned it on only for 2nd time used it shows error code F207. Does anyone know what that is.. I've looked in manual & online only say tech fault?

wisewoman
wisewoman

you will have to call Fisher & Paykel - that's the trouble with those electronic panels, they are always stuffing up with error codes and not even F&P know the answer - they will just change your panel. I'm going back to knobs for my next oven!!

BELINDA R

Thanks for replying. Good to know. I'll try there see how I go. Not worth the money really.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 3 Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) A$2,649.00A$1,899.00A$2,649.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingle
Capacity90L90L90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishBlackStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJul 2013Sep 2013Sep 2013