Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

I was unaware after much research, that these new ovens not only take ages to warm up, but also cool off spitting hot air into my kitchen. Cooks well but in summer there's no way I can use it to counteract the air conditioner [cost?]. And the timer is so soft I'd not hear it if in another room. Also even though I read every detail before, I was not informed that the cleaning program does not include the cleaning of the trays. Not happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Our brand new oven has been destroyed by simply placing the aluminium tray, supplied by Fisher and Paykel, on the bottom of the oven. This has caused irreparable damage to the enamel surface.
I called the customer help line and spoke to a representative who was very unsympathetic and basically told me the oven was buggered. She also suggested I contact my insurance company for replacement.
I believe a big removable label should be attached to the door warning against placing anything on the bottom of the oven due to the risk of damage to the enamel surface.

Other Wall Ovens

Morton
Mortonasked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

I have had my oven I’m guessing for about 5 years the control panel has alway steamed up to some degree but last night it started dripping from the knobs and all of the timing lights started flashing and the heat dropped to 160, no error code showed. We were cooking frozen chips and onion rings but it doesn’t matter what I cook it still get steamed up.

Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.asked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

we have Fisher and Paykel single ovens model OB60 and on fan bake and warm and sometimes the oven beeps and resets itself but default to continue cooking is this the same as yours?

John C
John C

Can I turn volume upon timer

JoW
JoWasked
60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Used the self clean option2 hours into the clean it beeps flashes A1 which is over heating. Why is it doing this ?

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L questions

Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingle
Capacity90L90L90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackStainless SteelStainless Steel