Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

Mozza

MozzaSouthwest, VIC

Great oven

This was my best purchase.
I have worked in the industry and new the next oven for me would be this model.
Great size. Telescopic rails which i love.
Plenty of cooking options.
This even shows the heat temperature increasing as its gets to the temp selected.

It does vent out the door after turning off to release the heat from the oven so just be aware of this

Date PurchasedDec 2017
EvilPepino

EvilPepinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not too shabby

I don't have any issues with this product. It is easy to cook with and clean! It is also simple to operate which is what I want when cooking. The food I place in the oven come out great, and I am very satisfied with this product. Very smart looking.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
IH00966

IH00966Ipswich

Great Oven

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L compares to other Wall Ovens

Failed

FailedAU

Good, but takes way too long to cool down and cleaning is a hassle

The oven functions well. However
1: The oven will take 45 minutes too coll down after 30 minutes of baking on 180 degrees.
2: The cleaning of the oven shelving is a hassle as they can be put in the dishwasher, with all the bends, channels, nooks and crannies in the shelving units it is impossible to hand scrub them.

Ashlea

AshleaFar North Queensland, QLD

This oven was very good

Love this oven, the draws are super smooth and easy to cook with. Looks nice and neat. One of the best things is having the meat thermomoeter builtin the oven so you can test it. Cooks very nicely, and havnt had any problems with it. overall looks nice and professional.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Martin L

Martin LSydney

Will definetly consider again.

Up to date with all the new features and simple for me to use. I bought it at a very good price from a dealer and once installed it was up and running like a charm. Adore this product and hope this lasts me and my need for food... haha

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hmm yum

My food is cooked to perfection, evenly all the way through and no browning on one side only. The smell is simply irresistible and the clean up after wards is minimal. Favourite features of this product include the finish and the appearance of the oven, easily fits into any décor and looks brand new every day. easy to use features, no complicated processes for use.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great oven heats up very quickly.

Nice big oven with telescopic shelves which can be replaced with convention shelves if you need to fit more shelves in the oven as they take up room .cutting down the amount of shelves that can fit in.Mine was faulty from the start and so all the electronics were replace with no fuss through F &P.
One thing people need to know
Re burning food is that when you are pre heating your oven do not place any food in until it gets up to temperature,as it uses all the elements to get it up to temp quickly which includes the grill hence people complaining about burning food ,this is the reason.This is my second fisher and paykel oven.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Wall Ovens

Kay S

Kay SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great oven.

Very easy to use and cooks beautifully. Much faster than my old oven.
It's also easy to keep clean, love the pyrolytic cleaning feature.
Only issue is the air venting from the front is unpleasant when you're standing in front of it to cook, but I'm told all modern electric ovens do this.

LaurieS

LaurieSMoe

A good appliance spoilt by an item that costs only a few cents.

I have just purchased this new oven and the timer alarm is so low that it is almost useless - in fact if I have the radio on or have any other appliance operating in the kitchen, or am in another room there is no way I can hear it. Further, it operates for 1 second then off for 15 seconds which does not help. I contacted customer services and the person went away to listen to one she had in the showroom and agreed that it was very low, but her technical people said there was nothing that can be done. I have since gone out and bought a separate timer.
I suggest to anyone thinking of buying any F & P oven they have the timer demonstrated to them. It is an important item for anyone who cooks with an oven.

See all Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L reviews

JoW

JoWasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Used the self clean option2 hours into the clean it beeps flashes A1 which is over heating. Why is it doing this ?

Kenisha

Kenishaasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

I’m quite concerned about the excessive heat I’ve read that this unit pumps out. Is it only post cook as it’s cooling down, or throughout the whole process?

Suzanne
Suzanne

Through the whole process.

Mark
Mark

Have had the oven for around 3 years now and excessive heat has never been a problem.

BELINDA Rasked

60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Hi just having issues with self cleaning as soon as I turned it on only for 2nd time used it shows error code F207. Does anyone know what that is.. I've looked in manual & online only say tech fault?

wisewoman
wisewoman

you will have to call Fisher & Paykel - that's the trouble with those electronic panels, they are always stuffing up with error codes and not even F&P know the answer - they will just change your panel. I'm going back to knobs for my next oven!!

BELINDA R

Thanks for replying. Good to know. I'll try there see how I go. Not worth the money really.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 3 Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L
CategoryWall OvensWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) A$2,649.00A$1,899.00A$2,649.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingle
Capacity90L90L90L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock, Cooling Fan and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / FinishBlackStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm598 x 597 x 577 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJul 2013Sep 2013Sep 2013