Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

MarkSydney, NSW

A pleasure to use

Have had this for more than a year and it is a really good unit. Gets used about twice a week. The controls and performance make it a pleasure to use. The pyrolytic cleaning function has been used once and was brilliant - the door had to be taken off and the glass cleaned first and that was a nuisance, but the cleaning result was fantastic – 18 months of spills burnt off and the interior was like new.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

Safety
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Karen S

Karen SSydney, NSW

Just about cooks for you

This oven has so many features and functions, but is still so easy to use.The self clean function works like a charm. It heats up quickly but doesn't make the room hot; it works that well. I have even taken up making Pavlova and they turn out perfect every time

Purchased in October 2018 at Winning Appliances for A$1,980.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Susieq

SusieqBrisbane

So good

This oven looks great in my kitchen. It's a big 90 litres, plenty of room for any tray. The telescopic runners are fantastic, they are so easy to move to different selves. Everything I have cooked so far has been excellent. Really easy to use. Lots of cooking settings. Love this oven.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Wall Ovens

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 60cm Single 11 Function Built-In - 90L compares to other Wall Ovens

snooky

snookySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to use, Oven very Roomy

The oven is a lot bigger than measurement describes, shelves slide right out and DONT TIP!!
Electrician who installed it said that all the wiring /electronics are fitted more compactly than most other ovens.
We love using this oven all sorts of dishes cook perfectly, meats vegies, cakes.
Heats up quickly and efficiently, very quiet, easy to clean.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sonya

Sonya

Will purchase this again and again

My favourite feature of this oven is the self cleaning. No more harsh chemicals to clean my oven, I paid a little extra for this feature but would highly recommend it. Another great feature is the warm setting on this oven. If only I had room for two in my kitchen.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
soneta

sonetaSydney

Easy to use an easy to clean

I love this oven. I was looking for a 60cm oven to fit our kitchen cavity and this one is perfect. The size is great and I can fit all my trays from the previous Bosch. I like that there are so many setting that makes my life very easy. I also like that it is very easy to clean. I have not heard about a companion microwave but will be looking out for it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
I never do reviews

I never do reviewsCentral Queensland, QLD

great product

I have no problem at all with this oven (5 stars). It looks great, easy to use, easy to clean, works perfectly my only fault has nothing to do with this product but the companion microwave is as bad as this is good. Buy the oven but don't consider the microwave unless they have fixed the user interface.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Easy to use, easy to clean, and easy on the eyes

We bought this pyroletic oven from fisher & paykel when doing our reno last year and it is a pleasure to use. Displays are easy to send and simple to operate with dials for mode and temperature. Trays slight out effortlessly. It reaches temperature in no time and with digital accuracy. Having not had a self-cleaning model before this is great. Black finish looks brilliant in our new kitchen too.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Amy

AmyMelbourne

Amazing Oven

Re did our kitchen in August 2017 and this oven has been a dream. Love that each thing I cook has its own function. Perfect cakes/biscuits/roasts and veggies everytime. And the self cleaning function is such a time saver, (who likes to clean the oven honestly) Would definatly buy again and recommend to anyone

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Chad j

Chad jSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great oven and easy to use

This oven is a dream to use , with all the different options you can't go wrong and the best thing is the self cleaning is unbelievable as that one of the biggest reasons I bought this oven, I highly recommend this oven as its value for the money .

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Alex Mccolm

Alex MccolmGold Coast

Smooth a Keanu Reeves

This is a love oven , it treats food with care , and the temperature control ensure you bake at really touch control temperatures so it reduces cooking time and controls cooking so your food comes out glo RI ously golden and perfectly family orientated. Its a family favourite in our household .

Date PurchasedJan 2017
lyndalls1

lyndalls1Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect for us

Love this oven. Although only 60cm wide the interior is easily large enough for 2 roasting dishes and cooks both to perfection.
Easy to use with dial up functions. Current temperature clearly displayed. Heats up fast. Plenty of racks. Haven’t had to clean as yet but I do wipe out after each use. Manual easy to read No hesitation in recommending

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Kevin

KevinPerth

Excellent oven

Excellent oven, even cooking. Love the self clean option. Prefer the standard shelves rather than the telescopic shelves as the take up too much height. Don't use the plug in thermometer as it clashes with the telescopic shelves. We use a lot of the settings including the warm option, fan forced, bake, vent bake to brown the bread and fan grill to brown the pork belly.
The only issue we have is on bake if we are cooking food that releases a lot of moisture and open the oven door to check, the steam sometimes turns the oven off and goes into error mode. Only happen a few times though.
Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
PP600

PP600Hobart, TAS

Looks beautiful - works perfectly.

This oven was an easy purchase. Have used the pyrolytic cleaning once and it performed as expected. Best to keep a window or two open when the cleaning is in progress. Racks and shelves easy to remove. Oven settings clear to understand and operate. Definitely user friendly. We have been F&P fans for 30 years.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
my_privateaccount

my_privateaccountSydney

Very happy with it so far

I've had this for just under 12 months and it has been really good. It maintains temperature very well and cooks whatever is inside very evenly.

The timer is easy to use and unlike those old ovens where the last 10 minutes turns off the oven, this one keeps the temperature steady even after the timer goes off.

All the other function may get confusing at first but the basic functions (fan forced, top and bottom heat, grill) are all there and there is really a function for every occasion.

The oven fits all my needs and can do so much more. Would recommend 100%

Date PurchasedOct 2016

LV

LVSydney, NSW

Why did I wait so long

Love my new oven, I should of bought it ages ago. I found it quiet difficult finding the right person to assist with my purchase & an easy install process that did not require me to take the whole day off work.
This is not the top of the range however I can not say I am going without, I am still learning th ins & outs and I live my new oven

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Bodgel

BodgelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Convenience and size

This is a big step up in ovens. The telescopic shelves make life easier and safer with hot loads. The pyrolytic function is a dream, and the oven looks good too.

The oven is deeper and bigger than normal 60cm ovens and comes with a roasting tray and baking tray as well.

For fitting, just be aware it does not have a cut-away at the top like many. You need to make sure the cavity is clear of all obstructions.

I think you will love this oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Marj  T

Marj T

Love this oven the best I have used.

OB60SL11DEPX1 60cm pyrolytic. Have had nearly one year and used all the functions. Purchased the additional rotisserie which works well. Love the meat probe which means roasts cooked perfectly every time. Cleaning is easy and the pyrolytic feature brings it back to new inside. Only negative (small) is cleaning the 3 glass panes in the door before using pyrolytic function. Highly recommended for those who love to cook.

Andrew HowsSydney

We recently re-did our kitchen, with all new appliances. This oven is the single appliance we've been most impressed with. Especial call out to the telescoping rails, and meat probe. Only run the cleaning cycle once, but it was effective, and the triple-glazed door remains cool to touch during normal cooking.
Telescoping rails, meat probe, triple-glazed doors

penhryn
penhryn

Hello! Just want to know whether the oven is doing its job and your still happy with it. I am thinking of buying one.

Mr MoeSydney, NSW

As Easy as it get's.

This is such a well designed oven,that takes it up to the top end of town.Such great value for money.Contols are clear and cooking functons are clearly visible.Inside oven has 2 telescopic rails,which extend fully,and a easily adjustable.Cooking performance is excellent.Ideal for meats,cakes,pastries,pizza,'s and pasta.Veggies come out perfectly.Oven door is cool to touch,and there is a safety lock for the controls.
Fisher and Paykel have truly researched this product and created a top line product.
The display panel and performance.

Malinda
Malinda

Hi Mr Moe... appreciate if you can do an update on the oven. Is it still doing it's job well ? I too am thinking of buying this, but there are not much of user reviews on it so far.
Cheers