Fisher & Paykel 9 Function Built-In OB90S9MEX3

Fisher & Paykel 9 Function Built-In OB90S9MEX3

MPNs: 36517229 and OB90S9MEX3

Jack

JackBelconnen 2617, ACT

Love it, so simple to use

Although once the oven was installed I was a bit angry that the manual told you so little about how to cook with it, once I had a go at using it and trying the different settings, it really is so easy to use that you dont need a manual.
    I've read other review that complain about the time to preheat, I think it is really quick. I've cooked a variety of food from usesing the rotisserie to cooking cakes and pavlova and everything has worked out beautiful. So happy I bought the 90cm version, great for grills for a few more than 2 people and great for cooking roask veg and meet side by side

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Best oven ever!

This is the best oven I have used, and after 45 years in the kitchen, I have used quite a few, including all the European brands. I bought it about a month before Christmas, so the real test was the pavlova: cooked perfectly to the minute. Everything I have cooked so far (haven't tried the rotisserie) has been recipe perfect, including gluten free recipes that in the old oven were hit and miss.

The well lit display doesn't require me to find my glasses to read the cooking method; there is no ambiguity with tiny pictures, just a brilliant choice of cooking methods with an easy turn dial, so no pressing combinations of buttons. So quiet you hardly know it is on, except for the cockpit standard display!
    I can't fault it; just love it!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017