Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg) Questions & Answers

MPN: 36488769
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

8 questions from our users

Bengal
Bengalasked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Our machine is only a year old and has a terrible smell. I always leave the door open and regularly do the drum cleans. It has a musty/stagnant water smell and it’s gross.

Rob.C
Rob.Casked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

How do I get a user guide?

Mel
Melasked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

I would like to know the water consumption of each setting of this machine. I cannot seem to find this information in the online manuals.

fisher_man

varies depending on cycle selected and quantity and type of clothes.
Towels need a lot more water to wash than sheets, cotton shirts.
The sensor in the machine will determine the optimum qty of water for each wash.

The koala lady
The koala ladyasked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Can I add a garment with this machine and does it have the drawer to accomodate washing powder and dispense the correct amount

No and No

Kelley R
Kelley R

Actually you CAN add a garment (if the water level isn't too high, which it normally isn't). But it does not dose the washing powder.

Darren M
Darren Masked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

My brand new F & P 8.5 kg front loader continually has ERR 74 and I cannot use it......the machine is level.....any thoughts?

Sue
Sue

Have you tried ringing the F and P help line? I have found them very useful!

fisher_man

Faulty pressure sensor - either faulty sensor or wrong detergent (top loader) used.

Karl
Karlasked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Does this machine has add a garment function during wash cycles if it does then I am sold?

fisher_man

I think the P1 does, can never remember which one.

Ninja
Ninjaasked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

My Machine has stopped working mid cycle with clean filter indicator showing. I have opened the filter twice to clean it all the water has rushed out all over the floor twice. I have turned the machine back on but the clean filter lights are still showing..... what do I do?

fisher_man

Pull filter out , then using a (bright) torch, shine a light on the impeller.
Is there anything (hairband etc, coin, bobbypin) wrapped around the impeller?
Impeller should rotate without hitting anything.

Anthony
Anthony

Thanks fisher man hair band looks like teh source of my problem! Much appreciated!

Chantelle
Chantelleasked
QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

The dial is broken and I’m unable to choose a wash! What do I do?

See all Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart Front Loader questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg)

Other Front Loading Washing Machines