MPN: 36488769
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Kelley R
Kelley RPerth, WA

Fantastic Washing Machine

Purchased in June 2019 at RetraVision for $669.00.

Esther D.
Esther D.

Good quality for a washing machine

Fisher & Paykel WH8560J3 - I would definitely recommend this product! I have used a number of washing machines and I could say that this is the best among them. Aside from its affordable price, it's very economical in water and electricity rating.

It's very easy to use and the size is perfect. It can fit our quilts, thick blankets, and mattress covers. So many options to choose from, from heavy clothes to quick washing. It's quiet and has a good quality of washing. Quick to dry as well with their spin dry. Great job Fisher & Paykel!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Sushil Yadav
Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Very Efficient and user friendly

The product is great, watet efficient and washes clothes very well. I have been using it and love it. Has lots of wash cycyle and temperature control and many option to choose to wash as per your need.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Scotty74
Scotty74South East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable Washing Machine

We have had our front loader for many years with no issues, very reliable and absolutely love the quick wash function and the ease to add clothing mid wash. It is very simple to use even us hubbys can work it out lol.

Purchased in March 2012 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Tiffany
Tiffany Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I purchased this washing machine after my 6 year old Samsung bubble wash front loader broke for the second time within it's small life span. I was do torn and worried about buying a new brand but seeing as I have so many issues with my Samsung I decided to make the change.

I am very happy. I'm shocked at how quiet it is and it washes wonderfully. I do alot of washing and having so many options is wonderful,I'm a big fan of the quick wash as I can choose how fast my spin is and it saves me so much time wasn't able to choose with my old machine. I love the add a gaarment function becuase there is always that missed sick from the kids.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Mands
MandsMelbourne

Great washer, but watch the vibration.

The washer is great, but spins at very high revs, and vibrates wildly. We have been unable to keep the matching dryer on top, because the shaking of the washer has damaged it, and we are onto our third dryer. F and P were very helpful after I complained on their FB page, and everything was replaced under warranty. Without going into fine detail about all the in-between drama, the company redeemed themselves by honoring warranties. If you have a wooden floor, as opposed to a concrete slab, just be aware.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Toby P McKerihan88
Toby P McKerihan88PORT HUON

Quiet, Clean, Reliable

I was a bit worried when I put the first load through, as the spin cycle sounded like the End of Days. However - after a few more cycles, and slight adjustments to the feet with a spirit level - the unit beds down into the feet quite well, balances out and the noise is minimized. I had an old Haier before that had a ton more weight in the top, and I don't think this has as much which may have been one of the issues. Living in an apartment we store quite a bit of stuff on top of the unit - so with more weight up top it is super quiet. The quick wash is brilliant, you'd hardly know it was running. Great unit for the price once you get it set up and properly balanced.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Kat
KatGold Coast

Great wash every time but not sure so fast

This has been a nice washer for some time now. We bought it thinking it would save some time but it takes about the same amount of time as our old one the only difference is the fancy screen and control nob. It's cleaned stained cloths well and can handle very bulky loads too

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Alan M
Alan MMelbourne

Disappointed with flaws in a 3rd gen washer

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Redline
RedlineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

One of the best washes I have used cleans and rinse my clothes without any problems Makes my clothes smell better than ever and is gentle on some of my clothes So easy to use even my mum can use it quiet quick looks good fits perfect in my laundry.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Henry
HenryBrisbane

This busy working mummy highly recommends

I have two young messy boys and a tradie husband.... lets just say this is the best washing machine ever. My family have never had such clean clothing. It cleans so well!! It’s quiet, it has a variety of functions you can realise customise each load which I just love.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Malcolm
Malcolm

Reasonable machine - appalling after sales care - avoid

Date PurchasedAug 2014

james
jamescity

not bad to use but some times broken the cloth, do not know why

not bad to use but sometimes broken the cloth, do not know why. I bought a new one from HR, not every time broken the cloth, just some times broken the clothes. I try to find something inside of the washing machine, but nothing. still do not know why sometimes broken clothes.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Best Yet

I decided on purchasing this machine for its competitive features.
It’s water rating is amazing, energy rating is amazing, various wash cycles are very handy. Also features a start time delay.
Fastest wash is from 15 mins up to 1.5 hrs for heavier soilage.
I highly recommend this front loader to anyone looking for a great brand, well known in the washing machine world, great value for money and their clothes to come out much cleaner than they went in without a doubt.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Justin A
Justin A

So quiet, efficient and reliable

What a difference this machine is compared to our previous Samsung 10kg front loader (which was horrible)
This machine is so quiet, balanced and does an excellent job of clothes washing for a young family.
It gets well used and doesn't miss a beat, excellent value for the price and well below what we paid for our previous Samsung front loader which broke down 6 times in 4 years --- do not by Samsung!!
Highly recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2016