MPN: 36488769
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Kelley R
Kelley RPerth, WA

Fantastic Washing Machine

Purchased in June 2019 at RetraVision for $669.00.

Esther D.
Esther D.

Good quality for a washing machine

Fisher & Paykel WH8560J3 - I would definitely recommend this product! I have used a number of washing machines and I could say that this is the best among them. Aside from its affordable price, it's very economical in water and electricity rating.

It's very easy to use and the size is perfect. It can fit our quilts, thick blankets, and mattress covers. So many options to choose from, from heavy clothes to quick washing. It's quiet and has a good quality of washing. Quick to dry as well with their spin dry. Great job Fisher & Paykel!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Ed Xu
Ed Xu

Great

It simply just works fine and cleans thoroughly. This washing machine don't produce lots of noise, quite silent actually, and the vibration is also minimum. It has various programs and settings but mostly I put it in Everyday mode around 1 hour. Although the timer sometimes is not really accurate, e.g. 5 minutes may take longer than 5 minutes. But overall, great washing machine with nice timer sound as well.

Sushil Yadav
Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Very Efficient and user friendly

The product is great, watet efficient and washes clothes very well. I have been using it and love it. Has lots of wash cycyle and temperature control and many option to choose to wash as per your need.Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel QuickSmart WH8560J3 (8.5kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Scotty74
Scotty74South East Queensland, QLD

Great reliable Washing Machine

We have had our front loader for many years with no issues, very reliable and absolutely love the quick wash function and the ease to add clothing mid wash. It is very simple to use even us hubbys can work it out lol.

Purchased in March 2012 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

jstock
jstockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great washer

I was sick of built to break cheap washing machines and decided to go quality. No regrets at all, this machine does everything very well, I am so happy with my purchase. Delivery man set it all up and showed me how to use everything and took the old one away. The only issue I have is keeping the the rubber seal around the door clean but just have to keep on top of it. Great load capacity and cycle selections. Quiet and efficient. I would highly recommend. Takes great care of our clothes even the delicates.

Purchased in January 2019.

Tiffany
Tiffany Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it!

I purchased this washing machine after my 6 year old Samsung bubble wash front loader broke for the second time within it's small life span. I was do torn and worried about buying a new brand but seeing as I have so many issues with my Samsung I decided to make the change.

I am very happy. I'm shocked at how quiet it is and it washes wonderfully. I do alot of washing and having so many options is wonderful,I'm a big fan of the quick wash as I can choose how fast my spin is and it saves me so much time wasn't able to choose with my old machine. I love the add a gaarment function becuase there is always that missed sick from the kids.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Toby P McKerihan88
Toby P McKerihan88PORT HUON

Quiet, Clean, Reliable

I was a bit worried when I put the first load through, as the spin cycle sounded like the End of Days. However - after a few more cycles, and slight adjustments to the feet with a spirit level - the unit beds down into the feet quite well, balances out and the noise is minimized. I had an old Haier before that had a ton more weight in the top, and I don't think this has as much which may have been one of the issues. Living in an apartment we store quite a bit of stuff on top of the unit - so with more weight up top it is super quiet. The quick wash is brilliant, you'd hardly know it was running. Great unit for the price once you get it set up and properly balanced.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Kat
KatGold Coast

Great wash every time but not sure so fast

This has been a nice washer for some time now. We bought it thinking it would save some time but it takes about the same amount of time as our old one the only difference is the fancy screen and control nob. It's cleaned stained cloths well and can handle very bulky loads too

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Redline
RedlineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

One of the best washes I have used cleans and rinse my clothes without any problems Makes my clothes smell better than ever and is gentle on some of my clothes So easy to use even my mum can use it quiet quick looks good fits perfect in my laundry.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Henry
HenryBrisbane

This busy working mummy highly recommends

I have two young messy boys and a tradie husband.... lets just say this is the best washing machine ever. My family have never had such clean clothing. It cleans so well!! It’s quiet, it has a variety of functions you can realise customise each load which I just love.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Donster
DonsterGlen Waverly

Pleased With This Washer

This is a our first Fisher and Paykel front loader. After many reliable years with their top loaders, we though we would use them for a front loader. Water efficiency was up the top of our list and this machine is very good in that dept. It does a super job of making the clothes feel very clean and spins up so fast that they barely need drying when done. We are hoping for a long life from this but so very, very good indeed.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Rachael
RachaelSydney

Great machine

Cleans well and a quiet machine so can have on at night time without too much trouble. I wish I had of bought the one which you can stop and add items into For only about $60 more which would have Been so much easier in hindsight. But a good machine none the less

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Jel
JelDarling Downs, QLD

Best washing machine I've ever had!

Suitable size for our family size of four (two adults, two children). Much quieter than our previous top loader Fisher Paykel machine. I use the quick cycle for a smaller load of less dirty clothes, the everyday cycle for longer wash of dirtier clothes and delicate cycle for delicate office clothes. Haven't have to use the heavy cycle and the timing function. The machine washes and rinses our clothes thoroughly without wearing them out in comparison to the top loader. Water-saving too!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
james
jamescity

not bad to use but some times broken the cloth, do not know why

not bad to use but sometimes broken the cloth, do not know why. I bought a new one from HR, not every time broken the cloth, just some times broken the clothes. I try to find something inside of the washing machine, but nothing. still do not know why sometimes broken clothes.

Date PurchasedOct 2016