Fisher & Paykel RF388FLDW1

Fisher & Paykel RF388FLDW1

MPN: RF388FLDW1
4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Upright Freezers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

1 review
PearlzSydney, NSW

The only one that would fit.

Javelene Devina Sharma
Javelene Devina Sharma asked

Good morning from Fiji
I am very much interested in buy the upright freezer RF388FLDW1 which will cost me FJD2899.00 and after reading the review I am bit reluctant as it is noisy and consums lot of power. Once we buy any goods in Fiji is is very hard to negotiate with the retailers. Could you please advise will be a wise buy or j have to look for some other brand as it has wire baskets.
Your prompt response will be highly. My email address is [Contact Details Removed].
Thanks - Javelene Devina Sharma.

Pearlz

Hi Javelene, No it isn't noisy and it does use a little more electricity than some but you can keep food frozen for longer than other freezers. I bought 2 shelves because I'm not keen on baskets but I sort out what goes on a shelf and what goes into the baskets. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives