Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF522ADUX5 (Stainless Steel with Ice & Water)

Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF522ADUX5 (Stainless Steel with Ice & Water)

MPN: RF522ADUX5

4.2

• Internal Layout
JLC

JLCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Keeps food fresh

We’ve had this for 8 months, and are still impressed with how long it keeps produce fresh, both in the crisper drawers and just in the fridge if we run out of space.
The door shelves and set up means there is a lot of room.
We were nervous about the freezer (we use a decent amount of freezer space), but the two level drawer set up means it’s fairly easy to organise, but maybe not perfect if you freeze lots of food and can’t keep track of it (the bottom level is a bit deep, so things can get buried under other things).
The water dispenser is great - love that it’s flush so saves space inside the fridge. The ice drawer in the freezer does take up some space, but we find it worth it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Home Clearance for A$1,185.00.

Jim Y

Jim YSydney, NSW

Super Cool

Very happy with my new fridge
It cools and freezes just as it should. The water dispenser has a lock feature which is awesome when there's a toddler walking around. I've is always available and can be turned off in the colder months. Keeps vegetables fresh and crisp.
Well done Fisher & Paykel

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,800.00.

Si.

Si.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great fridge but the filters run out really quickly

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart RF522ADUX5 (Stainless Steel with Ice & Water) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

MNM

MNMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ongoing Issues with Water & Ice dispenser. Really bad customer service!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,899.00.

Noladee

NoladeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is a very quiet & and an efficient fridge / freezer

I have wanted a French door fridge since they first came out .... but if I am honest they are not as useful as the two door upright fridges ,its something that I didnt think of till I had one .The freezer is the same as a box fridge ,so you dont know whats in the bottom till you have to dig for it, the old fridge you could see everything in it from the side & it was at eye level.also the doors are not wide so you cant put a lot of big bottles in them.you get 4 lie down bottle holders with the fridge ,but that means you take up a full shelf with bottles ...but I still love it

Purchased in April 2019 at Stan Cash.

TV Tech

TV TechMelbourne

WARNING - Think before you buy

Purchased in August 2019.

L.K.V

L.K.VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Absolutely love the automatic ice maker, means never being without ice again. When you take some ice it refills the container. Also having free flowing chilled water from the slim line dispenser is very convenient and doesn’t take up any internal room. Overall nice size fridge for the 3 of us.

SamSydney

Annoying Intermittent fault with water dispenser not working most likely freezing up

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for A$1,980.00.

Sam

update replacement fridge so far is OK after a month of operation.

Joe D

Joe DSydney, NSW

Great fridge

This is definately the best fridge i have ever purchased, well designed and thought out for every day use, everything just seems to have a place. The french door design makes is practical yet very stylish too.

Purchased in January 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,750.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Fantastic fridge

Such a great fridge. Huge amount of space in both fridge and freezer. Ice cold water on tap and auto ice! Brilliant. Quiet, energy efficient and very sleek to look at.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,799.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
Angela

AngelaBrisbane

Excellent fridge

Excellent fridge. Easy to hook up the ice and water. Great features with the bottle chiller and door alarm and runs very quietly. Large freezer space with 2 large draws.... Perfect size for a family of 4 with room to spare.....Recomended purchase for a smaller fridge space but with the french door feature.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Julie

Julie

Better than expected

Love my new Fisher and Paykel fridge. Everything I need for a small family and looks great. I have only had the fridge for a few months but have noticed the vegetables remain fresher for much longer than my last fridge. Very happy so far. My only observation is the water spout for filling up a glass of chilled water could be a little wider to allow faster refills.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Mari

MariSydney, NSW

Love it

I love this fridge. I have had it for two years. I was worried based on reviews I had read that it would be noisy but I can't hear it at all in my open planned living area. No issues with temperature. I haven't bothered to get the fridge plumbed in as planned but I love my fridge that much I actually forgot about it. I have less rotting food than the old fashioned style fridge, because it's all at eye level. Highly recommend,it's worth making the change.
You can easily store platters and overall my fridge feels more organised.

Date PurchasedAug 2016