Fisher & Paykel 4.2kg Top Loader WA42T26GW1

Fisher & Paykel 4.2kg Top Loader WA42T26GW1

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.4

Quicksmart Washing Machine

PondHouse

PondHousePUYALLUP

Impressive washing machine

Lyn41AU

An outstanding washing machine.

isabel.antony.5
    isabel.antony.5

Does it have a lint filter?

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel 4.2kg Top Loader WA42T26GW1 compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

I would never buy another Fisher & Paykel anything.

Our 2 1/2 year old washing machine developed a burning smell on the spin cycle and shorted out the circut. I googled this and we were not on our own as suggestions were made to a faulty water pump. The "technician" confimred this and advised the smell was it overheating. Sevrice and replacement 193.00 thankyou very much as this was just out of warranty. This has been our second Fisher & Paykel washing machine and since being in our new home 1 1/2 years we have also had to replace F&P oven. Never again!!
    It worked for just over 2 Years.
    When I advised the technician I would never buy anoth F&P product, he replied. "they don'y make em like they use to. He had a busy day ahead of him and could not get out the door quick enough.

LyneAU

Love it.

I love everything about this machine. I love the way it knows haw much water to use. the push button options are clear and simple to use. The spin cycle is efficent. It is Easy to clean, and it has a soak cycle which is really handy. If only it would dry the clothes and then iron them !!

MarkBearasked

My washing machine leaks from the bottom consistently. Horrible customer service . We have one technician locally and is really expensive. I want to fix it myself. Any help?

Lyn41

No. I would need to call a repairman myself.

MarkBear

My research here in the USA rates this company as too expensive for the product produced. I have tried calling customer service and never get through As soon as I can I'm buying a GE or Maytag. This company really is horrible. Zero stars

maintenance man

maintenance manasked

I had a pump blockage. I unplugged it now the pump gets very hot. Help?

Lyne

I would ring Fisher and Paykel :)

S Havet
    S Havet

If there is a plastic burning smell I would suggest that the pump motor is it's way out.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives