Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart Top Loader

Fisher & Paykel FabricSmart Top Loader Questions & Answers

IW812, WA80T65FW1 (8kg), WA70T60FW1 (7kg), etc...
2.8 from 110 reviews · View Details

106 questions from our users

Lesley Staines

Lesley Stainesasked

FabricSmart IW812

Hello I have had my Fisher & Paykel iw812 machine 17 years has been absolutely brillant. Just recently water has been dripping from the water inlet valve inside the machine.
Do I need to organise a service person to attend and can this be fixed.

Jerzy K.

Jerzy K.asked

FabricSmart IW812

Error code 105. Says its a comms error. How to reset codes?

Dommo

Dommoasked

FabricSmart IW812

Had this washine machine for 8 years, getting message saying "POWER CUT" - restarting in 10 seconds. Any ideas on how to resolve this ?

Tex M.

Tex M.asked

FabricSmart WA70T60FW1 (7kg)

Fault code 11101010 please any help?

Jim P.

Jim P.asked

FabricSmart Top Loader

Hi can you tell me the flow rate of the discharge pump on this washing machine. Litres per minute.

Midnight

Midnightasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

My wa80t65gw1 92133a spins out but clothes are still soaked. P ump is working and no blockages evident. No water left in bowl. Any help?

Chris

Chrisasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

No power to top panel. All power sources checked. Could it be a controller board?

Chris

Chrisasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

No power to top panel. All power sources check out ok.

Doug

Dougasked

Dimensions

rossco

rosscoasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

we are experiancing issues with serious lack of softness in towels. after much trial and error we are no closer

rossco

rosscoasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

we are experiancing problems with the lack of softness of towels. we have tried almost everything to achieve softer towels, all to no avail. please advise us of any 'tricks'

Neuro

Neuroasked

FabricSmart Top Loader

where is the temp up button on IW712?

Annie Zon

Annie Zonasked

FabricSmart Top Loader

I have a fabricsmart machine and the filtration isnt working. There is fluff on everything in every wash

Tony

Tonyasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

How to resize after installing a new motor controller

K Bandara

K Bandaraasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

it is unbalance. when I watch a online video It says this is caused by blocking the holes on drum. I opened in as shown on video. It shows balancing rod but my machine has not go a one like that. Drum holes were clear.
Can you provide the manual to check whether this machine has no balancing rod or it was missing from manufacturing.

Nancy Heyes

Nancy Heyesasked

FabricSmart Top Loader

What is the point of the glass lid? I thought I would be able to see through it!

Jodie L.

Jodie L.asked

WA80T65FW1 fault code 50 fix

Renaye

Renayeasked

FabricSmart WA80T65FW1 (8kg)

My fabric smart WA80T65FW1 keeps saying off balance on spin cycle no matter how much is in the machine and I have to adjust it several times before it will continue and finish. How do I fix this?

Vince

Vinceasked

What is fault code 37

Kaye

Kayeasked

FabricSmart Top Loader

Hi My Machine has stopped going , I did a wash this morning and it went thru no problem and now has no Power , checked the switch which is live ....? what might be the problem , It is 7 years old.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives