Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader 1st Gen

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader 1st Gen Questions & Answers

WH8560P1 (8.5kg), WH7560P1 (7.5kg), WH8060P1 (8.0kg)

228 questions from our users

Not Happy

Not Happyasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

My front loader washing machine keeps filling with water or sometimes filling and emptying at the same time, what is causing this? Is it a major problem or easy fix?

Kat B

Kat B asked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

Our machine has always stopped with 4 mins to go, and says NO TAP. We usually just hit the start button and it continues on. However today we can’t hear any water coming in, and the machine stays on 59 mins, and every 10 minutes will beep with the NO TAP warning. Taps are connected? Does it make a difference that our machine is connected to our water tank (which has plenty of water?)

Renisa

Renisaasked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

Got a clear filter message, cleaned it then ran a wash and did it again. Cleaned filter again and once again got an error. What do I.do? Filter is.clean and can not see any obvious signs of a blockage.

Katrina

Katrina asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

So my fisher and paykel quicksmart keeps showing up clear filter icon every two or three washes???!!!!
Very frustrating and annoying! I hv a family of 6 and this is annoying me to no end ! Happening towards end of cycle
Hv followed booklet numerous times emptying out and making sure it’s clear ??
We are baffled
Can anyone give any suggestions on what we could try to rectify the problem? Before calling someone out
The machine isn’t very old at all , about 18months old
Please help

Ross A
Ross A

Am experiencing same problem, except there is only 1 person living in my place. I checked - as per the F&P youtube video - there was absolutely nothing in the filter. It seems like F&P products are designed to just be faulty so you pay fees for them to visit or contact them.

Markel

Markelasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Hi. I need to replace my drain hose. Can anyone tell me how to go about doing this? Thanks!

bondy

bondyasked

error 247 how hard is it to fix pump flapper

Amanda H.

Amanda H.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

I have an error to clear the filter once I cleared the filter but still get the error however the hose hasn't drained. how to I clear this error.?

Ally

Allyasked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

Hi the detergent draw won’t open. The key lock isn’t on, I’ve turned it on and off, unplugged it and reset the machine to factory setting but nothing is working. Any suggestions? thanks!

Nicola H.

Nicola H.asked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

Hi how do I fill up the machine with water to soak something? I put a wash on the cottons cycle but it doesn’t have much water in it at all

jmm

jmmasked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

My F &P wash smart machine has been showing the NO TAP error for a while and I figured out that it was the cold water inlet valve that was faulty. I replaced it and now the water is working normally again but every time it gets to the rinse cycle it is saying NO TAP again. I then just press the play/pause button and it works again but it’s such a hassle having to do it every cycle??
Would anyone have any idea as to what the problem is now??
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.

Adam f

Adam fasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Can I remove and re fit rubber seal between door and drum to clean

Jenny B.

Jenny B.asked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

Does this machine heat it’s own water.....mine doesn’t seem to! Thank you....

Matt

Mattasked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

My machine is coming up with error no tap midway through a cycle (quick and everyday) . The water comes in and fills and washes the clothes. It comes up with the error when it is emptying the water and I can hear and see the water continue to drain out of the machine. We have checked all the things on the troubleshoot page of the manual and it is still occurring.
Does it have something to do with the draining?
Thanks Amanda

Jillian H.

Jillian H.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Ok so did everything it said to clear an error 37 but it still won’t drain. Absolutely nothing stuck in pump.

Linda F.

Linda F.asked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

I keep getting a clean filter error. I’ve done all the recommendations in the booklet and it still has not helped.
Filter was very clean and nothing in the housing.
What can I do now?

The Rhazz
The Rhazz

Same!

John K.

John K.asked

WashSmart WH8060P1 (8.0kg)

How can i do factory reset for this washing machine please

Katie

Katieasked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

Hey I hope my question makes sense. I have had this machine for about 2 weeks now and every time it is filling up with water it stops pumping and makes my pipes in the wall bang from the on/off pressure I use the everyday wash and it’s happening approx 10 times. Is there a setting with weaker pressure to get water in? My old machine never made my pipes do that.

Alessgg

Alessggasked

WashSmart WH8560P1 (8.5kg)

The rubber seal on the front door is all buckled up but otherwise unbroken.
There is a bit of resistance every couple of revolutions of the drum. Is this normal?

Louise

Louiseasked

WashSmart WH7560P1 (7.5kg)

Filter was very clean and nothing in the housing.
What can I do now?

fatmanwookie
fatmanwookie

Gday did you fix you machine as mine is doing same thank you

Mary