Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) (page 2 of 7)

MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Allayne
AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Big Loads and Very Reliable

I have been using this machine now for about 12 months. And time and time again to is very reliable. The only issues I have had with machine was it didn't turn on one time but all I had to do was switch off for 10 min and let it reset itself.
I do everything from small loads of wet baby pants right through to king size blankets and every time come out clean and fresh.
The bigger loads do take a bit longer but worth the wait.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

JBB
JBBSydney, NSW

Love to wash with Fisher & Paykel

My third F&P machine and the best yet. I love the various settings available but especially the auto water level feature which saves water and adds to the washing efficiency and time.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is it possible to LOVE a washing machine?

I love this washing machine!! We've had it for 2-3 years and it's never missed a beat! I like having the bigger capacity 10kg so I can wash our bedding and towels with ease as well as our day to day washing. I don't do hand washing - hand washing is in a clothes bag in the washing machine! I've never had a problem.

Lexi
LexiCasino NSW

What a load of rubbish

The first half a dozen times the machine was fine, doing general medium size loads of clothing it was great. Then tried to put a towel load on, 4 bath sheet size and it kick a hissy fit. In the end had to pull two out and put through my 5kg twin tub. What a waste of money this machine was $899. Have put up with dirty cloths, stop, starting, out of balance, not filling, emptying mid cycle for 7 years now and had enough. What a piece of junk. My 5kg $300 twin tub works better..

Purchased in January 2011 at chandler for $899.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Dayle N
Dayle NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine and size of bowl is awesome

No more laundry mats for blankets or bigger washes. Can do it all in one machine with no fuss,just put the load on and let it do it's thing. Very happy with the machine so far and can wash very large loads to small. Doesn't take long to do a wash ,great on water and power. Washes very clean and great with delicates.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,399.00.

David M.
David M.North Queensland, QLD

30 months of service and the fins on the Agitator broken or have cracks in them

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,139.00.

Brad S
Brad S

I liked it. I’m sure all you other folks will too!

I liked this, it was better than what I had before. Cleans well plus being a tradie it helps when something does it’s job so I would recommend it to anyone

Purchased in August 2018 for $600.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

nothing but problem

Since we bought this washing machine we have experienced nothing but problems. It keeps on shaking and unbalancing all the time. Very disappointed and will not recommend buying fisher and paykel washing machine. The price is very expensive and it's not worth it.

Purchased in January 2013.

Do not buy Fisher&Paykel washing machine 10kg

This machine just a rubbish, after starting the machine water start filling for a bout 5mn then the machine lock it's lid and doing nothing, after the lid unlock and I tried to check the machine the water that mixed with power washing all gone. We you want to soak your cloths for a couple hour, the machine always empty the water even i turn off the power. The machine does not do good rinse because cloths smell washing powder very strong. I can not change water level or other program, once i push the pause button the machine will start over again. What's a stupid program they wrote for the machine to perform, never buy Fisher&Paykel again.

Purchased in August 2017.

Don’t buy

Recently purchased this model.This machine will automatically start to empty after 3minutes if you have to put it on pause which is a real nuisance I even turned the machine off but it stilled emptied.Also can’t set for a hot wash on certain cycles.I recommend you don’t purchase this model and find out which other F&P do the same before purchasing.All my other F&P machines which weren’t this model absolutely perfect no trouble at all

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Machine

Having owned a 8.5 kg Fisher Paykel top loader for some 15 years we didn’t hesitate to buy this machine so glad we did, easy to use controls washes exceptionally well, all types of clothes, yet to wash a large item sure it will handle it Ok Very Happy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Cart09
Cart09NUMERALLA

Ok machine when it works, but so many problems with it!

Bought this machine a couple of months ago and have had issues ever since.

It gets about 10 minutes into the wash cycle, and will then continually beep until you press pause, and start again.

It seems as though the "lid lock" mechanism is faulty. However, sometimes it will do the complete wash cycle and other times it won't.

We have contacted Fisher & Paykel, and they have said we will need to organise to fix this ourselves.

Another downside is that there is no lint filter.

When it actually works the wash isn't too bad. It's a shame it's been so faulty.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Westmount
WestmountSydney

Started off great but quickly went downhill, now next to useless just out of warranty (of course)

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Colleen TaylorVarsity Lakes

Perfect Machine

All Fisher and Paykel washing machines are fantastic. I bought my new one late last year after having my previous one for 13 years. I wouldn't buy anything other than a Fisher and Paykel as the old one gave me no trouble right up to the last. I have a family of 7 so we have quite a bit of washing and we use most cycles.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Colleen Taylor

Fisher and Paykel is a top brand of washing machine, I have had others but I wouldn't buy anything but a Fisher and Paykel.

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a disappointment

Date PurchasedSept 2018
John

I'm still having major issues with our WA1068G1 and am so surprised that F&P don't seem to monitor this site, or if they were to comment perhaps they would be admitting to there being a major fault.

High maintenance cost

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Lesley
LesleyHamlyn Terrace

Great Machine!!

We purchased this item 2 years ago and it is fantastic. It has a large load capacity lots of wash cycles and has not faulted to date.
It spin drys everything really well and we have never had a problem with it cleaning even the heaviest of loads. Best washer I have owned

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Caz
CazVic

Fantastic machine

For a large family this is the perfect machine-it takes big loads, cleans exceptionally well and is very quiet. You do need to buy an optional lint filter as it washes so well you will be left with lots on your clothes if you don't have the filter(can get from manufacturer or eBay). -once you have the filter you will be amazed at what comes off your clothes in an everyday wash! It's a little confusing at first but if you want to advance your wash or just spin dry you need to go through each part of the cycle and highlight (or unhighlight) what you want the machine to do. I love this washing machine and would certainly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Mellos
MellosBatemans’s Bay

Useless machine

Hate it! Does not wash anything properly and leaves heaps of lint. I've tried washing every way you could think and still not clean. Have to wash everything twice and clothes still not 100% clean. Don't waste your money on this machine. Praying it breaks so I can get a different machine. Absolutely useless!

Rachael1988
Rachael1988ACT

Excellent too loader

I got this because it fits massive amount of cloths and as a machanic I get loads of dirty oil cloths and needed to do the washing in two weeks and this worked out super well very socked how well it washes the cloths and removes stains very well in one wash.

Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

All round great machine

Great machine hands down, not quite a 5 but deffinentley up there.
My husband works in the mines so as you could imagine his clothes come home very dirty.
This machine really does its job and i highly reccomend it if your looking for somthing to get the laundy done right.

Louise
LouiseTownsville

Four Star? What for?

Purchased as it was a 4 star machine. What a joke. Does not wash well and regardless of how it is programmed it changes the program to barely any water. There is really no point in washing clothes to clean them in this machine. Washing becomes ridiculously tangled and misshaped in machine and it is easily off balanced. Worst machine I have used in 40 years of using washing machines!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
britches
britchesLakes Entrance

No fluff filter!

i love that it has a big choice of cycles to choose from but it has no filter to catch the fluff so it ends up stuck to your clothes! I followed the instructions as to turning garments inside out if they are lint collectors but to no avail, still gets fluff on them!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Blake Mathews
Blake MathewsMelbourne

Dose a great job on stained cloths

I work as a car repair work shop and always get very dirty and oily but we've had this unit for over a year and have to say it's done a lot better than the unit we had before. It's easy to load, set and walk away then come back once it's done and unload

Date PurchasedNov 2017
t00dles
t00dlesQLD, 4000

Terrible

I went from a front loader to this top loader and I am disappointed! So much lint, doesn't wash properly, is very loud when spinning and often I am rewashing my clothes or spending hours a week getting lint off with a lint brush! It has damaged many t-shirts, making them out of shape and putting holes in them. It is great for quilts because of the size but that's the only positive. I am going back to a front loader this is awful!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018