MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Diane
Diane

hot wash??? Use the Allergy setting

Bird of paradiseSydney, NSW

Disappointed with this product

Not buying another one of these “new” model Fisher and Paykel Washers, It locks during the rinse cycle, the hot water hose busted, the lid and inside seal has rusted, Why Fisher and Paykel? Why?

5 years with this machine and it does that...

You will be very disappointed with it

Purchased in May 2016 at The Good Guys for $965.00.

Bird of paradise

I posted inaccurate and out of date material my bad don’t worry I have edited it

suhu6
suhu6

5 years old and wings on agitator are breaking. Often doesn`t pump hot water in. Sometimes gets stuck in the cycle.

Machine does wash clean. Load size is good. On the Quick Wash I would prefer the wash time to be longer. I only use Regular and Quick Cycles. Hot water only sometimes comes out, when on warm wash. Agitator wings are breaking off, and it is only 5 1/2years old. Sometimes not often, it gets stuck on wash and I have to come along and move it to the next part of the cycle by pressing.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for $910.00.

Monica6753
Monica6753Pilbara, WA

Very good machine

It's very big great for families, very easy to use, I just use fast cycle, or long cycle with hot or cold, wash time isn't to long about a hour or half a hour for quick wash I'm glad I bought it great value for money

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Tash
TashMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

Had this machine for about 6 yrs replaced balance rods recently which fixed the balance issue but am on my 3rd agitator due to fin broken again obviously a fault and these are not cheap, seems to happen every 2 yrs or so, does wash clean and big bowl but agitator should stand up to the fact that it is a large 10kg machine would stay clear of Fisher & paykel I wont buy another 1

Aksav
AksavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Balancing issues & loud banging (drum)

Purchased in January 2014 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Allayne
AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Big Loads and Very Reliable

I have been using this machine now for about 12 months. And time and time again to is very reliable. The only issues I have had with machine was it didn't turn on one time but all I had to do was switch off for 10 min and let it reset itself.
I do everything from small loads of wet baby pants right through to king size blankets and every time come out clean and fresh.
The bigger loads do take a bit longer but worth the wait.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Brad S
Brad S

I liked it. I’m sure all you other folks will too!

I liked this, it was better than what I had before. Cleans well plus being a tradie it helps when something does it’s job so I would recommend it to anyone

Purchased in August 2018 for $600.00.

britches
britchesLakes Entrance

No fluff filter!

i love that it has a big choice of cycles to choose from but it has no filter to catch the fluff so it ends up stuck to your clothes! I followed the instructions as to turning garments inside out if they are lint collectors but to no avail, still gets fluff on them!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

melzma
melzmaPenrith

Great size

Cleans really well never find any lint or colour fade on my clothes.
10kg is perfect for a family.
If you’re on the shorter side it can be a reach to get all the smaller items from the drum.
I rate 4 stars purely because I find the machine to be a little loud.
Overall really happy with the purchase and the brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
David
DavidWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good in some ways

Its quiet...It spin dries well...washes clothes satisfactory...sheets are another matter, nothing but tangles..goes out of balance even with one sheet in it... machine only lasted aproximately 4 yrs...loss of balance completetly and now shut down with no power...power board blown..cheaper to buy another machine...like every thing these days nothing is built to last its a throwaway society I'm afraid..no pride in any workmanship these days..hard to know what to replace it with...buy cheap and throw away again in a couple of years I think is the only way to go...

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Johnwilsom
JohnwilsomSydney

Quality product would recommend

Bought this to replace a Fisher & Paykel 18 year old washer that just died. I'm Very Pleased with the brand, their service and the performance of the washer. Saved a few hundred bucks buying from here. The unit showed up in perfect condition and the customer service was excellent, I would recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a affordable washing machine that just works.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

kaiak
kaiakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Daniel
Daniel

Reliable

I purchased this product mid last year and can say without a doubt that it has been on me if the best washing machine purchases I have ever made.

The cosmetics of the product are great, it fits well with the interior of my laundry and the way unthreatening machine washes my clothing is unprecedented

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Product 93207-aaa

Ana B.
Ana B.asked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Error message is " out of balance" every cycle but clothes are distributed evenly

Ian D
Ian Dasked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

I have this machine. It continually goes out of balance. I have tried everything I can find on the net. The first thing I did was buy new suspension rods and fit them. Seemed to work ok for a few days, then out of balance again every second or third load. I've made sure the machine is completely level using a level. I've run the initial installation procedure / program on the machine. Nothing works. Is there anything else I can try??

The funny thing is it can say out of balance, I can then remove everything from the machine so it's completely empty, then hit go again, and it still says out of balance. Often I have to unplug it from the wall, leave it 30 mins then plug it back in and sometimes it will suddenly work and spin the clothes perfectly. That happens without touching anything inside the machine. So the load was obviously never really "out of balance". Is there anything else I can try. I like the machine otherwise, but this "out of balance" issues is slowly making it unusable.

Edit - I've just check my email and it turns out I bought the new suspension rods at the end of July. The machine worked well for a month, before now going out of balance again all the time. This out of balance started again in early September. Surely it can't be that the new suspension rods only lasted a month?

'Jackie
'Jackie

Sorry I cannot help with this problem, I have been lucky enough not to experience this.
I suggest you contact Fisher & Paykel and have their technician help you.
Good luck.

Monica jones
Monica jones

Hi Don, we can move the load in ours three or four times and still it beeps. We have set the level a number of times. Monica I will do what Jackie suggests and contact Fisher Paykel

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 5 Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,399.00
Capacity10 kg
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)