MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Diane
Diane

hot wash??? Use the Allergy setting

Bird of paradiseSydney, NSW

Disappointed with this product

Not buying another one of these “new” model Fisher and Paykel Washers, It locks during the rinse cycle, the hot water hose busted, the lid and inside seal has rusted, Why Fisher and Paykel? Why?

5 years with this machine and it does that...

You will be very disappointed with it

Purchased in May 2016 at The Good Guys for $965.00.

Bird of paradise

I posted inaccurate and out of date material my bad don’t worry I have edited it

suhu6
suhu6

5 years old and wings on agitator are breaking. Often doesn`t pump hot water in. Sometimes gets stuck in the cycle.

Machine does wash clean. Load size is good. On the Quick Wash I would prefer the wash time to be longer. I only use Regular and Quick Cycles. Hot water only sometimes comes out, when on warm wash. Agitator wings are breaking off, and it is only 5 1/2years old. Sometimes not often, it gets stuck on wash and I have to come along and move it to the next part of the cycle by pressing.

Purchased in January 2015 at The Good Guys for $910.00.

Mara Rajic
Mara Rajic

Love it!

This washing machine is amazing to use. We are a family of 5 and constantly need to wash laundry. It is functional and saves me half the time compared to my last washing machine! Fully recommend this product to everyone as it’s useful and stylish.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $945.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Monster bowl

Can fit ALL the family towels with room to spare. Monster wooden blankets too. Best buy since last size ‘industrial’ washer too small. Everything automatic. Spinner cycle almost dries them too. This machine is not wet behind the ears!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

‘Woollen’ blankets ...

peeved1
peeved1Perth, WA

Great machine

Recently bought my third fisher and paykel this one is the 10kg top load washing machine love the features, washes the clothes perfectly makes no noise at all. Would recommend this machine.

Purchased in October 2019 at Betta Home Living for $998.00.

Tash
TashMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

Had this machine for about 6 yrs replaced balance rods recently which fixed the balance issue but am on my 3rd agitator due to fin broken again obviously a fault and these are not cheap, seems to happen every 2 yrs or so, does wash clean and big bowl but agitator should stand up to the fact that it is a large 10kg machine would stay clear of Fisher & paykel I wont buy another 1

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Aksav
AksavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Balancing issues & loud banging (drum)

Purchased in January 2014 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

JBB
JBBSydney, NSW

Love to wash with Fisher & Paykel

My third F&P machine and the best yet. I love the various settings available but especially the auto water level feature which saves water and adds to the washing efficiency and time.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is it possible to LOVE a washing machine?

I love this washing machine!! We've had it for 2-3 years and it's never missed a beat! I like having the bigger capacity 10kg so I can wash our bedding and towels with ease as well as our day to day washing. I don't do hand washing - hand washing is in a clothes bag in the washing machine! I've never had a problem.

Dayle N
Dayle NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine and size of bowl is awesome

No more laundry mats for blankets or bigger washes. Can do it all in one machine with no fuss,just put the load on and let it do it's thing. Very happy with the machine so far and can wash very large loads to small. Doesn't take long to do a wash ,great on water and power. Washes very clean and great with delicates.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,399.00.

Brad S
Brad S

I liked it. I’m sure all you other folks will too!

I liked this, it was better than what I had before. Cleans well plus being a tradie it helps when something does it’s job so I would recommend it to anyone

Purchased in August 2018 for $600.00.

Great Machine

Having owned a 8.5 kg Fisher Paykel top loader for some 15 years we didn’t hesitate to buy this machine so glad we did, easy to use controls washes exceptionally well, all types of clothes, yet to wash a large item sure it will handle it Ok Very Happy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Colleen TaylorVarsity Lakes

Perfect Machine

All Fisher and Paykel washing machines are fantastic. I bought my new one late last year after having my previous one for 13 years. I wouldn't buy anything other than a Fisher and Paykel as the old one gave me no trouble right up to the last. I have a family of 7 so we have quite a bit of washing and we use most cycles.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Colleen Taylor

Fisher and Paykel is a top brand of washing machine, I have had others but I wouldn't buy anything but a Fisher and Paykel.

Lesley
LesleyHamlyn Terrace

Great Machine!!

We purchased this item 2 years ago and it is fantastic. It has a large load capacity lots of wash cycles and has not faulted to date.
It spin drys everything really well and we have never had a problem with it cleaning even the heaviest of loads. Best washer I have owned

Date PurchasedSept 2016
See all Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews

Elaine S.
Elaine S.asked

Product 93207-aaa

Ana B.
Ana B.asked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Error message is " out of balance" every cycle but clothes are distributed evenly

Ian D
Ian Dasked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

I have this machine. It continually goes out of balance. I have tried everything I can find on the net. The first thing I did was buy new suspension rods and fit them. Seemed to work ok for a few days, then out of balance again every second or third load. I've made sure the machine is completely level using a level. I've run the initial installation procedure / program on the machine. Nothing works. Is there anything else I can try??

The funny thing is it can say out of balance, I can then remove everything from the machine so it's completely empty, then hit go again, and it still says out of balance. Often I have to unplug it from the wall, leave it 30 mins then plug it back in and sometimes it will suddenly work and spin the clothes perfectly. That happens without touching anything inside the machine. So the load was obviously never really "out of balance". Is there anything else I can try. I like the machine otherwise, but this "out of balance" issues is slowly making it unusable.

Edit - I've just check my email and it turns out I bought the new suspension rods at the end of July. The machine worked well for a month, before now going out of balance again all the time. This out of balance started again in early September. Surely it can't be that the new suspension rods only lasted a month?

'Jackie
'Jackie

Sorry I cannot help with this problem, I have been lucky enough not to experience this.
I suggest you contact Fisher & Paykel and have their technician help you.
Good luck.

Monica jones
Monica jones

Hi Don, we can move the load in ours three or four times and still it beeps. We have set the level a number of times. Monica I will do what Jackie suggests and contact Fisher Paykel

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 5 Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,399.00
Capacity10 kg
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)