MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Monica6753
Monica6753Pilbara, WA

Very good machine

It's very big great for families, very easy to use, I just use fast cycle, or long cycle with hot or cold, wash time isn't to long about a hour or half a hour for quick wash I'm glad I bought it great value for money

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

Allayne
AllayneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Big Loads and Very Reliable

I have been using this machine now for about 12 months. And time and time again to is very reliable. The only issues I have had with machine was it didn't turn on one time but all I had to do was switch off for 10 min and let it reset itself.
I do everything from small loads of wet baby pants right through to king size blankets and every time come out clean and fresh.
The bigger loads do take a bit longer but worth the wait.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $850.00.

melzma
melzmaPenrith

Great size

Cleans really well never find any lint or colour fade on my clothes.
10kg is perfect for a family.
If you’re on the shorter side it can be a reach to get all the smaller items from the drum.
I rate 4 stars purely because I find the machine to be a little loud.
Overall really happy with the purchase and the brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Johnwilsom
JohnwilsomSydney

Quality product would recommend

Bought this to replace a Fisher & Paykel 18 year old washer that just died. I'm Very Pleased with the brand, their service and the performance of the washer. Saved a few hundred bucks buying from here. The unit showed up in perfect condition and the customer service was excellent, I would recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a affordable washing machine that just works.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Daniel
Daniel

Reliable

I purchased this product mid last year and can say without a doubt that it has been on me if the best washing machine purchases I have ever made.

The cosmetics of the product are great, it fits well with the interior of my laundry and the way unthreatening machine washes my clothing is unprecedented

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
pebble
pebbleWA, 6530

Pretty Good So Far

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Omann1
Omann1Mount martha

Washes clothes

The machine washes well and does the job. The service from Fisher and Pakel is excellent the machine had 2 parts replaced the agitator cracked and the coating on the inside of lid started to chip within the warranty period. Their service agents attended on 2 occasions without any hassles. Large machine can handle big loads would recommend product to large family.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
KatrinaK
KatrinaKMelbourne

Great machine

I bought mine from Good Guys, washes and rinses well. Its not overly loud or quiet. I love its capacity. It spins really well, and handles heavy washes and delicates easily. it doesn't leave any soap residue. It does seem to take a bit longer to wash than my old machine, but im happy with it.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Lisa H
Lisa HBallarat

Has changed my life.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Leticia
LeticiaMelbourne

Reliable and Efficient

This product was given to me and has been a reliable and efficient in washing my clothes. The features are always handy in the circumstance that something is not washed completely and you can just skip to rinse. I find that it reasonably loud, however all washing machines generally are

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Zed
Zed

Nice washer

So far has been great washer and we are happy with it. it Does not wear out clothes and runs fairly quiet. It could be better with a delayed washer option and it is a bit annoying having to lift the cap to our in detergent but overall it performs we'll

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Underwood
UnderwoodGold Coast

Really good on quick wash

Really good on quick wash with liquid only. Powder will leave residue. Normal cycle will leave a lot of residue and lint. Machine really only works well with liquid. As long as it's not over loaded and liquid detergent only, you'll be happy with results. With delicates, use the softly liquid. Cold water wash works well too as long as it's liquid detergent.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Gaurav
GauravSydney, NSW

A great machine. Coudn't have asked for better

Purchased this machine from harvey norman warrawong. I use the soak cycle and fuzzy logic feature. Clothes are also dry when the spin cycle ends. The feature is a bit noisy. However, overall I am quite happy with the happy. five stars from me. Customer service is also good and guide you through technical questions.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Ian
IanCanberra

Washes very well

We purchased this after the last F&P washer needed replacing after 10 years. The size is great for a family of 4 and we purchased this model as it allowed for manual water level adjustment. It's quiet compared to the old model and others we looked at. It's washes very well. My advice is if you are used to an agitator style machine then you won't be disappointed. Some of the reviews complain about tangling and lint but we have not had any such issues. You have to load the machine as you would any agitator style model and if you do this you are rewarded with a great wash each time.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
debbie
debbieadelaide

love it

i love this, but it still isn't as good as my old westinghouse machine. but it well.
its quiet, spins the clothes very dry,
you can add to the load if you wish, just have to do it when the lid is unlocked, or press pause.
i like the fact the lid locks so little ones cant open it.
my favorite cycle ist the quick cold wash, but i use the long hot was for linen and whites.

Date PurchasedJan 2016