MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Mara Rajic
Mara Rajic

Love it!

This washing machine is amazing to use. We are a family of 5 and constantly need to wash laundry. It is functional and saves me half the time compared to my last washing machine! Fully recommend this product to everyone as it’s useful and stylish.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $945.00.

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Monster bowl

Can fit ALL the family towels with room to spare. Monster wooden blankets too. Best buy since last size ‘industrial’ washer too small. Everything automatic. Spinner cycle almost dries them too. This machine is not wet behind the ears!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

‘Woollen’ blankets ...

peeved1
peeved1Perth, WA

Great machine

Recently bought my third fisher and paykel this one is the 10kg top load washing machine love the features, washes the clothes perfectly makes no noise at all. Would recommend this machine.

Purchased in October 2019 at Betta Home Living for $998.00.

JBB
JBBSydney, NSW

Love to wash with Fisher & Paykel

My third F&P machine and the best yet. I love the various settings available but especially the auto water level feature which saves water and adds to the washing efficiency and time.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is it possible to LOVE a washing machine?

I love this washing machine!! We've had it for 2-3 years and it's never missed a beat! I like having the bigger capacity 10kg so I can wash our bedding and towels with ease as well as our day to day washing. I don't do hand washing - hand washing is in a clothes bag in the washing machine! I've never had a problem.

Dayle N
Dayle NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine and size of bowl is awesome

No more laundry mats for blankets or bigger washes. Can do it all in one machine with no fuss,just put the load on and let it do it's thing. Very happy with the machine so far and can wash very large loads to small. Doesn't take long to do a wash ,great on water and power. Washes very clean and great with delicates.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,399.00.

Great Machine

Having owned a 8.5 kg Fisher Paykel top loader for some 15 years we didn’t hesitate to buy this machine so glad we did, easy to use controls washes exceptionally well, all types of clothes, yet to wash a large item sure it will handle it Ok Very Happy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date PurchasedNov 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Colleen TaylorVarsity Lakes

Perfect Machine

All Fisher and Paykel washing machines are fantastic. I bought my new one late last year after having my previous one for 13 years. I wouldn't buy anything other than a Fisher and Paykel as the old one gave me no trouble right up to the last. I have a family of 7 so we have quite a bit of washing and we use most cycles.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Colleen Taylor

Fisher and Paykel is a top brand of washing machine, I have had others but I wouldn't buy anything but a Fisher and Paykel.

Lesley
LesleyHamlyn Terrace

Great Machine!!

We purchased this item 2 years ago and it is fantastic. It has a large load capacity lots of wash cycles and has not faulted to date.
It spin drys everything really well and we have never had a problem with it cleaning even the heaviest of loads. Best washer I have owned

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Caz
CazVic

Fantastic machine

For a large family this is the perfect machine-it takes big loads, cleans exceptionally well and is very quiet. You do need to buy an optional lint filter as it washes so well you will be left with lots on your clothes if you don't have the filter(can get from manufacturer or eBay). -once you have the filter you will be amazed at what comes off your clothes in an everyday wash! It's a little confusing at first but if you want to advance your wash or just spin dry you need to go through each part of the cycle and highlight (or unhighlight) what you want the machine to do. I love this washing machine and would certainly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Rachael1988
Rachael1988ACT

Excellent too loader

I got this because it fits massive amount of cloths and as a machanic I get loads of dirty oil cloths and needed to do the washing in two weeks and this worked out super well very socked how well it washes the cloths and removes stains very well in one wash.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Michelle
MichelleMelbourne

All round great machine

Great machine hands down, not quite a 5 but deffinentley up there.
My husband works in the mines so as you could imagine his clothes come home very dirty.
This machine really does its job and i highly reccomend it if your looking for somthing to get the laundy done right.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Blake Mathews
Blake MathewsMelbourne

Dose a great job on stained cloths

I work as a car repair work shop and always get very dirty and oily but we've had this unit for over a year and have to say it's done a lot better than the unit we had before. It's easy to load, set and walk away then come back once it's done and unload

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sal
SalSydney

Great Washing machine.

It’s very nice machine, clean amazingly good
not noisy it doesn’t wear out the clothes
Can fits the wool blanket and I don’t have any drama
It’s year and a half old and I don’t have any problem with it I ve bought it from Harvey Norman
Taren Point
I love fisher and paykel.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Tracey
TraceyCentral Queensland, QLD

Fisher Paykel top brand

Clothes come out of cycle clean and crisp.and not a lot of drying time needed,
No if your using the right cycle for your clothes.
Fairly quiet wash.
Favourite features is being an eco drive and smart drive, your saving on water and wash time as well rating of 4 star.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
See all Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews

Ian D
Ian Dasked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

I have this machine. It continually goes out of balance. I have tried everything I can find on the net. The first thing I did was buy new suspension rods and fit them. Seemed to work ok for a few days, then out of balance again every second or third load. I've made sure the machine is completely level using a level. I've run the initial installation procedure / program on the machine. Nothing works. Is there anything else I can try??

The funny thing is it can say out of balance, I can then remove everything from the machine so it's completely empty, then hit go again, and it still says out of balance. Often I have to unplug it from the wall, leave it 30 mins then plug it back in and sometimes it will suddenly work and spin the clothes perfectly. That happens without touching anything inside the machine. So the load was obviously never really "out of balance". Is there anything else I can try. I like the machine otherwise, but this "out of balance" issues is slowly making it unusable.

Edit - I've just check my email and it turns out I bought the new suspension rods at the end of July. The machine worked well for a month, before now going out of balance again all the time. This out of balance started again in early September. Surely it can't be that the new suspension rods only lasted a month?

'Jackie
'Jackie

Sorry I cannot help with this problem, I have been lucky enough not to experience this.
I suggest you contact Fisher & Paykel and have their technician help you.
Good luck.

Monica jones
Monica jones

Hi Don, we can move the load in ours three or four times and still it beeps. We have set the level a number of times. Monica I will do what Jackie suggests and contact Fisher Paykel

CAS
CASasked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

If I hand wash in a tub, is there a way to select 'spin only' with this washer?

Anthony G.
Anthony G.asked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

should i have water in the plastic bottom part of my bowl, the part that is connected to the stainless part? could this be causing an imbalance error?

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 5 Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,399.00
Capacity10 kg
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)