MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Amy s
Amy sHunter Region, NSW

Worst Machine I’ve ever Purchased

Not only does it not hot wash it doesn’t wash at all !!!
Purchased from the good guys 11 months ago everything still comes out dirty
I’ve changed washing powders and tried every setting including a washing machine cleaner
Now after reading other reviews it’s the over priced machine

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,000.00.

On Hold For Hours
On Hold For HoursRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst customer service - don't buy from F & P

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for $989.00.

Konsuma
KonsumaAU

Terrible experience with this washing machine

Purchased in August 2020 at Home Clearance.

Lei
LeiPerth, WA

Worst washing machine of all time

Purchased in February 2017 at RetraVision for $1,080.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Washing Machine I Have Ever Owned

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $956.95.

Phil Harry
Phil HarryCentral Queensland, QLD

This is the terrible machine that I had.

Cannot do hot wash, every times you press the PAUSE Button it will start all over again, clothes smell washing powder really bad because when it does the rinse cycle it does not do a very good rinse.
FISHER & PAYKEL never good as it used to be. Before you decide to buy Fisher&Paykel washing machine you need to consider twice. There were people complain on FairGo TV show about Fisher&Paykel washing machine.

George Markovich
George Markovich

Never again

I’ve had this machine for 3 months it’s doesn’t wash clothes properly and it’s regularly going out of balance when washing sheets I have to untwisted the sheets so it may spin properly

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,499.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Mara Rajic
Mara Rajic

Love it!

This washing machine is amazing to use. We are a family of 5 and constantly need to wash laundry. It is functional and saves me half the time compared to my last washing machine! Fully recommend this product to everyone as it’s useful and stylish.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $945.00.

Shiv1
Shiv1Perth, WA

Constant issues

I bought it second hand for cheap and I still feel ripped off. Stops every 2 seconds and says out of Bal (out of balance) I’ve moved it 1000 times and tried every possible way and yet the same thing. Want it gone.

Purchased in February 2020 for $230.00.

TomoMid North Coast, NSW

Monster bowl

Can fit ALL the family towels with room to spare. Monster wooden blankets too. Best buy since last size ‘industrial’ washer too small. Everything automatic. Spinner cycle almost dries them too. This machine is not wet behind the ears!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

‘Woollen’ blankets ...

peeved1
peeved1Perth, WA

Great machine

Recently bought my third fisher and paykel this one is the 10kg top load washing machine love the features, washes the clothes perfectly makes no noise at all. Would recommend this machine.

Purchased in October 2019 at Betta Home Living for $998.00.

Kelly Blake
Kelly BlakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regret buying it.

No lint filter. Restarts from beginning if you stop it mid washing, no option to continue after pause. Agitator broke off after 12 months of regular loads washing. Wash cycle interrupted due to malfunctioned suspension rods after 4yrs. Increased noise during spin cycle.

Purchased in April 2015 at Harvey Norman.

JBB
JBBSydney, NSW

Love to wash with Fisher & Paykel

My third F&P machine and the best yet. I love the various settings available but especially the auto water level feature which saves water and adds to the washing efficiency and time.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is it possible to LOVE a washing machine?

I love this washing machine!! We've had it for 2-3 years and it's never missed a beat! I like having the bigger capacity 10kg so I can wash our bedding and towels with ease as well as our day to day washing. I don't do hand washing - hand washing is in a clothes bag in the washing machine! I've never had a problem.

Lexi
LexiCasino NSW

What a load of rubbish

The first half a dozen times the machine was fine, doing general medium size loads of clothing it was great. Then tried to put a towel load on, 4 bath sheet size and it kick a hissy fit. In the end had to pull two out and put through my 5kg twin tub. What a waste of money this machine was $899. Have put up with dirty cloths, stop, starting, out of balance, not filling, emptying mid cycle for 7 years now and had enough. What a piece of junk. My 5kg $300 twin tub works better..

Purchased in January 2011 at chandler for $899.00.

See all Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews

Elaine S.
Elaine S.asked

Product 93207-aaa

Ana B.
Ana B.asked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Error message is " out of balance" every cycle but clothes are distributed evenly

Ian D
Ian Dasked
WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

I have this machine. It continually goes out of balance. I have tried everything I can find on the net. The first thing I did was buy new suspension rods and fit them. Seemed to work ok for a few days, then out of balance again every second or third load. I've made sure the machine is completely level using a level. I've run the initial installation procedure / program on the machine. Nothing works. Is there anything else I can try??

The funny thing is it can say out of balance, I can then remove everything from the machine so it's completely empty, then hit go again, and it still says out of balance. Often I have to unplug it from the wall, leave it 30 mins then plug it back in and sometimes it will suddenly work and spin the clothes perfectly. That happens without touching anything inside the machine. So the load was obviously never really "out of balance". Is there anything else I can try. I like the machine otherwise, but this "out of balance" issues is slowly making it unusable.

Edit - I've just check my email and it turns out I bought the new suspension rods at the end of July. The machine worked well for a month, before now going out of balance again all the time. This out of balance started again in early September. Surely it can't be that the new suspension rods only lasted a month?

'Jackie
'Jackie

Sorry I cannot help with this problem, I have been lucky enough not to experience this.
I suggest you contact Fisher & Paykel and have their technician help you.
Good luck.

Monica jones
Monica jones

Hi Don, we can move the load in ours three or four times and still it beeps. We have set the level a number of times. Monica I will do what Jackie suggests and contact Fisher Paykel

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 5 Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Price (RRP) $1,399.00
Capacity10 kg
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)