Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Sam
SamGosford

100% perfect!!

This machine is literally a life saver! Cleans and rinses my clothes absolutely perfect.
It doesn’t wear out any clothes at all, this machine is really quiet and can hardly hear it even at night time.
My favourite feature is how you can set a setting to your favourite meaning you can just turn the machine on and click “ favourites “ then start and it knows what you want.

I LOVE THIS MACHINE

Wow ! I never thought I would enjoy wash day so much as I do now.
This washing machine is a dream and it is so quite you don't know it is on and cleans the clothes really well.
Some times with my old Simpson, I would have to re wash the clothes a second time to get them clean.
I have had this machine for 7 months now and everything is A1.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
David29
David29Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value large washer!

After our old 7.5kg F&P finally died, it was a no-brainer to get another, only bigger to accommodate the family. The new machine is quiet, fast and exceedingly simple to operate. It always gives good results and washes quietly. I love the simple buttons to operate it and the fact that I can use the agitator from my old machine as a spare part is a bonus, although hopefully I'll never need it. Surprisingly light for a large machine, but still feels reasonably well made for the price. It also never seems to go off balance when on spin and I like being able to throw in a couple of extra items mid-wash - something you can't do with a front loader!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
customer awesome
customer awesome

Puuurfect

This was our first washing machine we bought with our own savings and will never change!! This wash smart edition is truly helpful and hasn’t given us a unwashed item back since we bought it two years ago! On a rare occurance the machine will tell us to reload the towels if they are too heavy on one side but other than that it’s a perfect machine

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Davo
DavoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best machine ever

Quick programs
Washes well.
Got this machine to replace the LG 9.5kg no agitator we had for 7months and what a disaster that machine was.
This machine is so much better and quicker.
Its very quiet
Can't fault it so far.
Very well balanced with hardly any movement.
We only had a 7mm gap each side and it still works well even though they they recommend a 20mm gap each side.
Would definitely recommend.
This is our third Fisher & Paykel over the yearsa

Meg B
Meg BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We have 2 of these machines

We originally bought a 8.5kg machine for our holiday house and were really impressed with it. When our old Hoover packed up after 21 years we decided to buy the 10kg version for home. It easily manages the amount of washing we get in a family of 5. I like the ability to delay the wash and put it on the night so that I can hang the clothes out in the morning before I go to work. Both machines are simple to use and are relatively quiet. I also like the function which tells me how long the wash has remaining. The clothes come out clean and well spun. Having 2 machines speaks volumes for my recommendation.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Kerry N
Kerry NToowoomba, Queensland

Good Machine..!!

Very happy with this machine.... To start with it looks good, you can set your wash to what you want...The only downside, I like warm water to wash in, we are on the land, but it puts some hot in to dissolve washing liguid, then cold.... It washes clean and you can spin to the desired result..

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Abi
AbiPerth

Good size

Very economical washing machine so far and has been easy to use and was on a good sale price. Can only hear it when one is near the laundry room and is very quick and efficient. Am quite happy with the purchase so far and did visit quite a few stores before settling on this make and model.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Julie Talbot
Julie TalbotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would don't buy any other!

Date PurchasedJune 2012

dharmesh gohil
dharmesh gohilMernda

its good size washing machine for 4 members of family

I use to have front loader machine and its brokes and bought this new one top loader machine , The main benifits of this machine is you can put more clothes then front loader machine with same size capacity. Never tangle the clothes, smooth running, diffrent wash cycle suits your needs also best in spinning

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Great machine

Brilliant. Bought a few weeks ago to replace my 20 year old F&P no trouble machine. I bought it so I could was my horse coats duvets etc without overloading. It is easy to use and I love the way it is similar to old machine. Great design of top of machine so dirt is easy to wipe out. It is so quiet, even with a full load that I have to keep checking to see if it is working. Saved me heaps of time and power as I can wash all the sheets, duvet covers in one go. I would recommend the large model over the smaller one as you never know what you will need to wash.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Giving F&P one last go

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Melanie
MelanieForbes

Best washing machine I have ever owned!

All clothes are cleaned very well. My husbands work clothes and very dirty kids clothes all come out clean. I can even put the dark and light clothes in together and they come out clean and not covered in fluff. I would definitely recommend this washing machine to anyone who is looking at buying a new machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Jules
JulesAU

so much room!

love this washing machine! It's HUGE!! just the 2 of us at home, but my boyfriend works in a dirty and dusty environment and our old front loader just wasn;t getting the clothes clean. The first wash in this new one was amazing. Delayed on/timer is a life saver. It's a quiet machine, especially with spinning. Lots of options depending on what load you are doing. Eco friendly settings too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Mark
Mark

Brilliant

Cleans Very well. Had this washer for 5 years doing non stop washing at caravan park. Never had one problem. Have another park now and will replace terrible MAYTAG washers with either Fisher & Paykel or Speed Queen.
Cant recommend these machines highly enough.
No Belts...No gearboxes... Direct drive motors are wonderful.
If only more people knew about these everyone would have one.

Date PurchasedMar 2011
Patty
PattyCampbelltown

Perfection

I am almost 74 still caring for children & have used many brands of washing machines throughout my lifetime .This washing machine would be by far the best l have used it holds great capacity doesnot tangle clothes is quiet & washes to perfection the only drawback is it diesent hang out the clothes .

Date PurchasedMay 2016
kylie
kylieSale

The love I have for my new washing machine

As a family of 7 it gets a run for it's money. It is quiet, small, and has a range of different wash cycles.You can add more washing in after you have turned it on when you have found more washing in one of the kids rooms. It is perfect!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Mike
MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent washing machine

Cleans clothes very well, runs quietly.
Only thing it doesn't do is continue to beep when the wash has finished. Have looked up if this can be programmed but can't find any instructions. Our old model continued to beep until lid was opened. So we have had to do a couple of washes again as we have forgot that the wash has finished and we have gone out and come home to smelly clothes

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kin B
Kin BSouthwest, VIC

Big enough for QB quilts!

Date PurchasedJune 2016
John W
John WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Machine

This machine was a great buy. It is so quiet that you think that it is not on. My wife also likes it because its features are so simple to use as she hates appliances with to many gadgets we even showed our kids how easy it is to use. We have only had it for a few weeks but everything about this machine is excellent. Our clothes come out nice & clean and has no trouble handling our queen size sheets & doona covers. We would recommend this machine-10 out of 10.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
solarstar
solarstarSydney

Dream Machine

Best machine I have ever owned.I actually look forward to getting up & doing the washing,even asking everyone if they have any washing for me to do!!It washes beautifully on all cycles & the clothes come out fresh & clean,from delicates to towels.So much fits into this perfect workhorse.It has many great features such as auto programming & water levels,or adjust to suit your needs.It is simply the best,better than all the rest.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
kangy
kangySydney, NSW

new but realy love it

I have just purchased this machine after the Simpson I had was unrepairable after around 5 years, (never again a Simpson) the machine is quite easy to use and hopefully reliable over the long term, so far I am very happy, the controls are easy to use, a very nice touch it to have the lid loaded with a spring so that it closes slowly and does just drop, I believe that this washing machine is built throughout with the same thought.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Recently replaced the control panel in my washing machine. Called Fisher and Paykel Customer service on Sunday 8 January at 5.30pm..to organise a service. Whilst details were taken over the phone received email re call out scheduled for Monday 9 January between 12pm - 5pm with a fee of $145 + parts.
Serviceman arrived at 1pm replaced control panel and reduced the call out fee. Replacement of control panel cost $94...
Received email from Fisher and paykel confirming service...Well done Fisher and Paykel for your efficient customer service both on the phone and the serviceman.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Ash
AshPenrith

Love this machine!

Had this for almost 3 months. Do usually 1 load per day. Love the auto water level and the delay start function. Cleans clothes well. Can fit entire queen sheets, mattress protector and doona cover in all at once. Quiet machine. Great options. Don't know what the other reviews are about, i can't fault this machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2016