Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: 35904826 and WA1068G1
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Emma m
Emma mPerth

Super Happy

Clothes coming out fresh and clean, gentle on my delicates. Fabulous on my towels and sheets. Large enough to fit in doonas which is great and convenient. Machine is quite low in noise which is great in a house with no doors!! It is fantastic and I love it- all of it!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Lord Mayor
Lord Mayorjesmond, nsw, 2299

Simple is easy !!

Good washing machine has great agitator easy program wash including quick wash also had bowl clean to keep washing machine clean. Would recommend this product for someone who
Washes regular . No issues with this product &
Easy to operate. Great for big or small loads. Best on the market

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Marci
MarciSydney, NSW

WA1068G1

WA1068G1 9415112932070 - very happy with my new 10kg top loader f&p washer- the easy iron - allergy- auto lint cleaner. - it is so easy- i put clothes in and it does the rest. it's quiet and my clothes come out clean. i had a lg fizzy logic top loader for 30 years and got this newer model f&p top loader from harvey normans at belrose. iand and tim were more than helpful and i highly rec them to any buyer- i love the auto feature- just drop my clothes in and the machine does the rest- how easy is that !

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Doug
DougBonogin Queensland

AN OUTSTANDING PURCHASE

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA1068G1 (10kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

rexyb
rexybSouth West, WA

Brilliant

It does everything the Simpson won't .its quiet, economical,no lint ,doesn't knot clothes,is not rough on them,detergent dissolves and doesn't leave marks.Has 2 year warranty on machine,10 year's on motor.I have never owned Fisher and Paykel before but will now buy them all the time.Simpson are the losers now as I will never go near anything made by that mob again

Kim
KimAU

Best washing machine ever..

I have had my F&P washer for 9 years and never had a problem. I love the auto sense to measure how much water to put it. How energy efficient is that:-) Runs quietly, I have never had anything tangle, and the clothes come out cleaner than other machines my family members have.

Really like it

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

For the Price and Size this machine is Awesome.

This machine is Awesome.
Purchase one today as our old 16 year old washer burnt out.Can't get over the size and the amount of clothes i can do in a wash.Very quite too.
Money well spent i say.
Thanks Fisher & Paykel.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality machine, does what it needs to - and well

1 Happy Mumma
1 Happy Mumma

Awesome!!

I love this washing machine!! I've gone from doing 5 loads a day in a dodgy 5 kilo machine to 1 load a day if that in my 10kilo machine!! My husband works with white pigment and I was never able to clean his clothes properly but now they come up spotless!! It has not destroyed any of our clothes as I've seen other people writing. It's never had any errors displayed on screen and it's never been out of balance!! I don't seperate clothes and have not had any lint problems with it. You can do hot or cold wash on any wash cycle, you just have to change the setting yourself. Would highly recommend it!

CiNnY
CiNnYDoreen, Victoria

LOVE IT!

I bought this machine at the start of the month. The auto sensing water function is great. I do not miss the lint I used to get from my old machine. I love that it has a quick option if I'm in a hurry, love the delayed start option. Spins the clothes 1000 times drier than my old machine resulting in a much quicker dry time, the soft closing lid is fantastic. I am just not a fan of the fact that it restarts if you pause it at the start of the cycle.
Clothes come out drier, quick option, no linton clothes and very clean
Restarts if paused during the start of cycle

therevills