MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

WHAT A MESS no lint filter

No lint filter... really... if I would of know that I wouldn't of got one... what a mess... after years of using the rotten old machine. I went and got this one. Should of just put up with the old one... REALLY NO LINT FILTER

Purchased in June 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $788.00.

Byrno
ByrnoHighfields

My 3rd Fisher and Paykel in my life & won't be the last

Great machine, cannot fault. Love it. First machine lasted over 15 years then gave away as needed a bigger one, second was 9 years old and going strong, gave to my son as starting out in his first place. Newest one even better!

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $775.00.

Max D.Perth, WA

Amazing performance and quality

Got this machine as an upgrade from my MW058 (which still works flawlessly even though it’s 22 years old) two years ago and I was surprised that they haven’t dropped in quality at all it washes everything you put in it with great results I hop to get at least 10 years out of it

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Two months old and already not working...

Purchased new machine Nov 2019 and already stopped. All lights flashing. Key lock keeps beeping (even when power off). Cannot set to any programme. All settings flash like a machine possessed! Have to wait a week for service person to visit. (Customer Service took over an hour to answer even after 7pm). Not impressed that machine couldn't even last two months!

Purchased in November 2019.

Sal
SalSydney, NSW

Disappointing and frustrating

Bought in 2016, very unreliable, stopped working in year 2 and again after moving in year 3. My old fisher & paykel was fine even after moving twice over 10 years.

Purchased in June 2016 for $650.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
DaveP
DaveP

Great Washing Machine

So easy to use. A great washing machine that will make your clothes clean and fresh. It senses the amount on clothes you have put in and adjusts the water level to suit.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent machine

This was our first F&P Washer and won't be our last. It's super quiet, easy to use, simple buttons, and washes effectively. Great value for money also as bought on sale

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $648.00.

Darryn D
Darryn DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a impressive looking machine

This Fisher and Paykel washer really earns its title washsmart machine ..with one step easy to follow preset options with a push of a button your ready to go. Washes are great bringing your clothes out fresh as a daisy

Purchased in July 2018.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Washing results looks as good as new

Multi coloured wash, easy function set. Just turn the dial to set your required wash. You can even set it as your favourite. Add your detergent, close lid and off you go. Set cycle about 45 min. You can even set the spin speed. Washes clothes better than any other washer that I have had. My wash is now bright and white. This is my favourite by far.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

olya
olyamelbourne

Did not last long 3 years only

Stopped working after 3 years. Washing only with cold water but hot or warm water does not work. Over priced significantly. Would not recommend to buy it . Very hard to operate

Purchased in April 2017 at Forty Winks VIC, Hoppers Crossing for $1,100.00.

Ashwani
AshwaniSydney, NSW

Gentle and Quite Washing Machine

This machine is very quite and noise free. It can handle washing loads very gently and inform the user for unbalanced loading. Vibration free machine and cloths comes out in almost dry and bright clean.

Purchased in March 2019 at Binglee Carlingford for $889.00.

Peter P
Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the old Fisher & Paykel...

After 10 years our old F&P bit-the-dust. One thing my wife asked for was not to get another bottom rotor type as these just tangle up and tear the clothes! Bought the 7kg F&P with centre agitator from AppliancesOnLine (AOL) through EBAY as a 10% discount was available. AOL delivered and installed it and took away our old machine... something that HN told me would cost $80 extra! Anyway very happy with our purchase because we have no more tangled clothes and lint in the wash. It is also easier to use then old washer including doing a spin only cycle by pressing "Wash Advance" until the "Spin" LED lights up and then press "START".

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $614.00.

Dave G.
Dave G.Darwin, NT

Disappointing machine

Bought a fisher and paykel 7kg top load washer for around $750, from Harvey Norman. Only used it around 50 washs over 2 years. Now will not spin, out of balance. Whatever you do, it won't spin. It's on level ground, levelled. Even with nothing in the machine, still out of balance. Will never buy a fisher and paykel appliance again, which is disappointing as I had my last one for 12 years, that's why I bought one again. DO NOT BUY FISHER AND PAYKEL TOP LOAD WASHERS.

Emma
EmmaFar North Queensland, QLD

Lint galore and is shredding my towels

I bought this top loader after having a few front loader issues, and if I could send it back I would. I really dislike this washing machine. It has shredded my towels, no matter what cycle and the lint issue on clothes is ridiculous. Not a fan and am considering getting in touch with Fisher and Paykel, failing that selling it and cutting my losses.

Purchased in April 2018.

Emm
EmmAdelaide

Disappointed - LINT LINT LINT

Works fine except for the lint. TERRIBLE!! Why didn't they put a lint filter on it????
Unfortunately my parents bought the same machine and have had the same problem.
I have had to get the machine pulled apart FOUR times now to remove large chunks of lint which had blocked the pipe that drains the water out of the machine.
If I didn't have an obliging relative who was able and willing to do this for free them I would have had to cough up at least $200 if not more for some technician to do the same. So far this would have cost me $800!!
Also, it is not nice to wash your clothes and have lint all over everything.
No other problems with the machine.
Would NEVER recommend this to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Top Loading Washing Machines

Read more reviews - page 2See all Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews