MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Two months old and already not working...

Purchased new machine Nov 2019 and already stopped. All lights flashing. Key lock keeps beeping (even when power off). Cannot set to any programme. All settings flash like a machine possessed! Have to wait a week for service person to visit. (Customer Service took over an hour to answer even after 7pm). Not impressed that machine couldn't even last two months!

Purchased in November 2019.

Dave G.
Dave G.Darwin, NT

Disappointing machine

Bought a fisher and paykel 7kg top load washer for around $750, from Harvey Norman. Only used it around 50 washs over 2 years. Now will not spin, out of balance. Whatever you do, it won't spin. It's on level ground, levelled. Even with nothing in the machine, still out of balance. Will never buy a fisher and paykel appliance again, which is disappointing as I had my last one for 12 years, that's why I bought one again. DO NOT BUY FISHER AND PAYKEL TOP LOAD WASHERS.

Emma
EmmaFar North Queensland, QLD

Lint galore and is shredding my towels

I bought this top loader after having a few front loader issues, and if I could send it back I would. I really dislike this washing machine. It has shredded my towels, no matter what cycle and the lint issue on clothes is ridiculous. Not a fan and am considering getting in touch with Fisher and Paykel, failing that selling it and cutting my losses.

Purchased in April 2018.

See all Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews

Jill P.
Jill P.asked
WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

My washsmart will not spin what can I do. Load was unbalanced but I righted it then removed load wet. Machine refuses to spin. Help

Ken
Kenasked

What does washer advance do

Online shopper
Online shopper

Now that's a technical question, Ken. Haven't tried that function as I basically wanted a machine that was going to wash, rinse & spin off the clothes without too many hassles (ie not getting out of balance, etc) without me having to check on it every 5 minutes. I'd imagine that by pressing the 'washer advance' button it would shorten the length of the cycle, but that's a guess.
Next time the machine is being used, why don't you press the 'washer advance' button to see what happens?
That's how I find out what some of the functions are.
Good luck.

Ken
Kenasked

What does washer advance do

Max D.
Max D.

Advance the wash to rince and spin or just spin

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 5 Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7 kg
Household Size 2-3 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2 star(s)