MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

WHAT A MESS no lint filter

No lint filter... really... if I would of know that I wouldn't of got one... what a mess... after years of using the rotten old machine. I went and got this one. Should of just put up with the old one... REALLY NO LINT FILTER

Purchased in June 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $788.00.

Two months old and already not working...

Purchased new machine Nov 2019 and already stopped. All lights flashing. Key lock keeps beeping (even when power off). Cannot set to any programme. All settings flash like a machine possessed! Have to wait a week for service person to visit. (Customer Service took over an hour to answer even after 7pm). Not impressed that machine couldn't even last two months!

Purchased in November 2019.

Dave G.
Dave G.Darwin, NT

Disappointing machine

Bought a fisher and paykel 7kg top load washer for around $750, from Harvey Norman. Only used it around 50 washs over 2 years. Now will not spin, out of balance. Whatever you do, it won't spin. It's on level ground, levelled. Even with nothing in the machine, still out of balance. Will never buy a fisher and paykel appliance again, which is disappointing as I had my last one for 12 years, that's why I bought one again. DO NOT BUY FISHER AND PAYKEL TOP LOAD WASHERS.

Emma
EmmaFar North Queensland, QLD

Lint galore and is shredding my towels

I bought this top loader after having a few front loader issues, and if I could send it back I would. I really dislike this washing machine. It has shredded my towels, no matter what cycle and the lint issue on clothes is ridiculous. Not a fan and am considering getting in touch with Fisher and Paykel, failing that selling it and cutting my losses.

Purchased in April 2018.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Puddings
Puddingsmelbourne

Quality is sliding

This is our family washer and it gets a pounding with active kids but I grew up with Fisher and Paykel products and I can see that decline in quality. These use to last 20 years - people would literally have the same washer their entire childhoods. These days with all the plastic and flimsy cheap metal I would be surprised if it runs past five years. Anyway ours is about three and still going but we will see for how long

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Janie
JanieHastings

Considering I bought it second hand, I got my money's worth.

This was a great machine, not least because it gave good cold water washes.
It could wear out your clothes, but only if you used the wrong setting for the material, like you would wouldn't wash your silks on the cotton setting, that's just asking for trouble, and because this is a powerful machine, yeah, it'll wear out your gear if not sensible.
Pretty quiet until the end, then it was pretty noisy as the drum was giving out.
All in all though, pretty decent for what I paid second hand.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Alnoor panjwani
Alnoor panjwaniSydney

Wife loves it .. clothes have been washing better since this new addition .. thanks to eife for maki

Cleans good compared to the last one we had
It does not wear my clothes out
Its pretty quiet and i cant hear it when im sleeping
Best feature is love the technology and also it gentle on clothes and dont have to worry about white clothes getting wrecked and my wife made a good decision buying it

Date PurchasedApr 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Russ O
Russ ONorthmead

Machine ok - Backup service terrible!

I have had my machine for 5 years and found it tends to leave lint on clothes. Now the control panel has gone at a cost of $300 to repair. Moreover, it's taken 2 weeks and only then because I chased them! I will never buy another F&P product and strongly recommend against them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012

T.SHIRT eater

had the 7kg ,eco since jan 2015, mainly wash t.shirts.started noticing small serrated holes on the bottom of t.shirts.is this a design fault with the agitator or would it help if i used a gentler spin cycle,this machine has a tendency to off balance with small loads,still does a good heavy towel wash,has anybody had the hole problem?

Date PurchasedJan 2015