MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Ann
AnnSydney

Worst Machine

Noisey when filling with water, goes clunk clunk,
Washing should be quiet but you can hear it in another room.
Rinsing is the worst because it becomes unbalanced over and over and over, no matter how many times even if you put spin level down.
Spinning is a scream fest. It is so load, it screams. I have contacted the company and the store. First I wrote it all in chat and suddenly I was disconnected. two more calls, could not hear first one so went put th ephone on speaker phone and she was gone. then rang store, no you must rang the company, finally got onto company and they will send a man out but you might have to pay.

Purchased in April 2021 at Domayne NSW, Kotara.

Monica jones
Monica jones

So Noisy

I have had this machine for 3 months, replacing a 5kg on that was a work horse. This one is so noisy, you can hear it in other rooms in the house. It makes a clunk noise when it starts to fill with water and often becomes unbalanced.

Purchased in April 2021 at Domayne NSW for $795.00.

WHAT A MESS no lint filter

No lint filter... really... if I would of know that I wouldn't of got one... what a mess... after years of using the rotten old machine. I went and got this one. Should of just put up with the old one... REALLY NO LINT FILTER

Purchased in June 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $788.00.

Two months old and already not working...

Purchased new machine Nov 2019 and already stopped. All lights flashing. Key lock keeps beeping (even when power off). Cannot set to any programme. All settings flash like a machine possessed! Have to wait a week for service person to visit. (Customer Service took over an hour to answer even after 7pm). Not impressed that machine couldn't even last two months!

Purchased in November 2019.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Sal
SalSydney, NSW

Disappointing and frustrating

Bought in 2016, very unreliable, stopped working in year 2 and again after moving in year 3. My old fisher & paykel was fine even after moving twice over 10 years.

Purchased in June 2016 for $650.00.

olya
olyamelbourne

Did not last long 3 years only

Stopped working after 3 years. Washing only with cold water but hot or warm water does not work. Over priced significantly. Would not recommend to buy it . Very hard to operate

Purchased in April 2017 at Forty Winks VIC, Hoppers Crossing for $1,100.00.

Dave G.
Dave G.Darwin, NT

Disappointing machine

Bought a fisher and paykel 7kg top load washer for around $750, from Harvey Norman. Only used it around 50 washs over 2 years. Now will not spin, out of balance. Whatever you do, it won't spin. It's on level ground, levelled. Even with nothing in the machine, still out of balance. Will never buy a fisher and paykel appliance again, which is disappointing as I had my last one for 12 years, that's why I bought one again. DO NOT BUY FISHER AND PAYKEL TOP LOAD WASHERS.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Emma
EmmaFar North Queensland, QLD

Lint galore and is shredding my towels

I bought this top loader after having a few front loader issues, and if I could send it back I would. I really dislike this washing machine. It has shredded my towels, no matter what cycle and the lint issue on clothes is ridiculous. Not a fan and am considering getting in touch with Fisher and Paykel, failing that selling it and cutting my losses.

Purchased in April 2018.

Emm
EmmAdelaide

Disappointed - LINT LINT LINT

Works fine except for the lint. TERRIBLE!! Why didn't they put a lint filter on it????
Unfortunately my parents bought the same machine and have had the same problem.
I have had to get the machine pulled apart FOUR times now to remove large chunks of lint which had blocked the pipe that drains the water out of the machine.
If I didn't have an obliging relative who was able and willing to do this for free them I would have had to cough up at least $200 if not more for some technician to do the same. So far this would have cost me $800!!
Also, it is not nice to wash your clothes and have lint all over everything.
No other problems with the machine.
Would NEVER recommend this to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Top Loading Washing Machines

I'm so disappointed with this machine...

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Puddings
Puddingsmelbourne

Quality is sliding

This is our family washer and it gets a pounding with active kids but I grew up with Fisher and Paykel products and I can see that decline in quality. These use to last 20 years - people would literally have the same washer their entire childhoods. These days with all the plastic and flimsy cheap metal I would be surprised if it runs past five years. Anyway ours is about three and still going but we will see for how long

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Janie
JanieHastings

Considering I bought it second hand, I got my money's worth.

This was a great machine, not least because it gave good cold water washes.
It could wear out your clothes, but only if you used the wrong setting for the material, like you would wouldn't wash your silks on the cotton setting, that's just asking for trouble, and because this is a powerful machine, yeah, it'll wear out your gear if not sensible.
Pretty quiet until the end, then it was pretty noisy as the drum was giving out.
All in all though, pretty decent for what I paid second hand.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Alnoor panjwani
Alnoor panjwaniSydney

Wife loves it .. clothes have been washing better since this new addition .. thanks to eife for maki

Cleans good compared to the last one we had
It does not wear my clothes out
Its pretty quiet and i cant hear it when im sleeping
Best feature is love the technology and also it gentle on clothes and dont have to worry about white clothes getting wrecked and my wife made a good decision buying it

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Russ O
Russ ONorthmead

Machine ok - Backup service terrible!

I have had my machine for 5 years and found it tends to leave lint on clothes. Now the control panel has gone at a cost of $300 to repair. Moreover, it's taken 2 weeks and only then because I chased them! I will never buy another F&P product and strongly recommend against them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
Unhappy Jan
Unhappy JanAdelaide

The ineffective lint-filter mechanism lets this machine down BADLY

Date PurchasedNov 2011