MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Two months old and already not working...

Purchased new machine Nov 2019 and already stopped. All lights flashing. Key lock keeps beeping (even when power off). Cannot set to any programme. All settings flash like a machine possessed! Have to wait a week for service person to visit. (Customer Service took over an hour to answer even after 7pm). Not impressed that machine couldn't even last two months!

Purchased in November 2019.

Darryn D
Darryn DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a impressive looking machine

This Fisher and Paykel washer really earns its title washsmart machine ..with one step easy to follow preset options with a push of a button your ready to go. Washes are great bringing your clothes out fresh as a daisy

Purchased in July 2018.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Washing results looks as good as new

Multi coloured wash, easy function set. Just turn the dial to set your required wash. You can even set it as your favourite. Add your detergent, close lid and off you go. Set cycle about 45 min. You can even set the spin speed. Washes clothes better than any other washer that I have had. My wash is now bright and white. This is my favourite by far.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Dave G.
Dave G.Darwin, NT

Disappointing machine

Bought a fisher and paykel 7kg top load washer for around $750, from Harvey Norman. Only used it around 50 washs over 2 years. Now will not spin, out of balance. Whatever you do, it won't spin. It's on level ground, levelled. Even with nothing in the machine, still out of balance. Will never buy a fisher and paykel appliance again, which is disappointing as I had my last one for 12 years, that's why I bought one again. DO NOT BUY FISHER AND PAYKEL TOP LOAD WASHERS.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Emma
EmmaFar North Queensland, QLD

Lint galore and is shredding my towels

I bought this top loader after having a few front loader issues, and if I could send it back I would. I really dislike this washing machine. It has shredded my towels, no matter what cycle and the lint issue on clothes is ridiculous. Not a fan and am considering getting in touch with Fisher and Paykel, failing that selling it and cutting my losses.

Purchased in April 2018.

Taylor
Taylor

Great for my little family

Great for washing blankets and child's bedding great for my daughter who gets dressed eight times a day great for any growing family I love that it's so easy to use and I haven't had to rip a sock or two out from going in the pipes great work guys love it

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mon
MonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and thorough

Some washing machines are rediculously difficult to operate especially digital ones but this one is straight forward and has wash times that don’t go for too long if you choose. I have the 7kg size which is ok for 1 queen doona maximum. Next time I’d prob opt for a bit larger but it spins and washes very well overall.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Ashleigh L
Ashleigh LAU

Thorough wash

We bought one of these second-hand and are so happy with it. The machine washes my husbands clothes extremely well (not easy being a tradie). It’s water consumption is quite high though so don’t expect it to be savings there. It also takes a while even on a quick wash. Overall a great machine to wash clothes thoroughly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
cathestrophic
cathestrophicCanberra

Great washing machine - cleans well- exactly what I was looking for

I use this washing machine several times a week and overall, I have been happy with it. I was everything from clothes, to woollens and delicates to heavy duty clothes.
It is big enough to handle my blankets etc.
it washes delicates well - although the spin cycle leaves them a little wet, this is to be expected.

I find the functions easy to understand and operate.
I wish you could program a favourite cycle as it defaults to warm wash and I usually wash cold, but this is my only improvement.

The cycle times are reasonable. My last F&P quick cycle was a little faster, but I can't complain with 40ish mins.

Very happy! I hope it lasts as long as my last F&P

Date PurchasedNov 2017

51mmy1
51mmy1Ashburton

Works well but cheaper than before

We have had this for over five years and it still running! It thought it would pack up about a year ago and it was making a screeching noise went it emptied but it somehow got over it. If you know the old days of Fischer and Paykel, you will know that these modern machines are no where near as solidly built but hey, five years and still going strong so thats not too bad (by today's standards)

Date PurchasedOct 2013
Denise
DeniseRobina

Third time buyer

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Reny
RenyAdelaide

Great fits what I need washed at the time and does wash the blankets fitting well in machine

No so far so good. As it should be for a machine. None as it's got something to do with cleaning lol.just the fact if being able to wash mine and my family clothing is great. Water rating isn't to bad better than some also energy rating so far so good

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Marksman
Marksmanmelbourne

Reliable Family Washer

We have two boys so the washer seems like its always on. School clothes, sports clothes, the latest spill. This is our second Fisher & Paykel machine and we know they are very reliable. Our last one was over twenty years old and still working when we replaced it! The controls are simple and its build strong, We anticipate having this one for twenty years too if possible.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
OzKiwi
OzKiwimelbourne

Reliable Workhorse

This gets used every day at our place and never misses a beat. We have had great reliability although the water pump did go through a month or two of making a screeching sound which it stopped doing after a while. It may not be the most advanced or the softest on clothes - it is more of a typical traditional family washer. I would prefer a front loader but this model suits us well at the moment.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
rayan
rayanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very gd washer

i really like this washing mashine it cleans well the clothes and also save energy it finish cleaning the clothes in less time then another mashine and clean them well also the size of this mashine is gd and can fit anywhere i would recommend this mashine for everyone. yeh

Date PurchasedFeb 2017