MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

WHAT A MESS no lint filter

No lint filter... really... if I would of know that I wouldn't of got one... what a mess... after years of using the rotten old machine. I went and got this one. Should of just put up with the old one... REALLY NO LINT FILTER

Purchased in June 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $788.00.

Byrno
ByrnoHighfields

My 3rd Fisher and Paykel in my life & won't be the last

Great machine, cannot fault. Love it. First machine lasted over 15 years then gave away as needed a bigger one, second was 9 years old and going strong, gave to my son as starting out in his first place. Newest one even better!

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $775.00.

Max D.
Max D.Perth, WA

Amazing performance and quality

Got this machine as an upgrade from my MW058 (which still works flawlessly even though it’s 22 years old) two years ago and I was surprised that they haven’t dropped in quality at all it washes everything you put in it with great results I hop to get at least 10 years out of it

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Two months old and already not working...

Purchased new machine Nov 2019 and already stopped. All lights flashing. Key lock keeps beeping (even when power off). Cannot set to any programme. All settings flash like a machine possessed! Have to wait a week for service person to visit. (Customer Service took over an hour to answer even after 7pm). Not impressed that machine couldn't even last two months!

Purchased in November 2019.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

DaveP
DaveP

Great Washing Machine

So easy to use. A great washing machine that will make your clothes clean and fresh. It senses the amount on clothes you have put in and adjusts the water level to suit.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent machine

This was our first F&P Washer and won't be our last. It's super quiet, easy to use, simple buttons, and washes effectively. Great value for money also as bought on sale

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $648.00.

Ashwani
AshwaniSydney, NSW

Gentle and Quite Washing Machine

This machine is very quite and noise free. It can handle washing loads very gently and inform the user for unbalanced loading. Vibration free machine and cloths comes out in almost dry and bright clean.

Purchased in March 2019 at Binglee Carlingford for $889.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Peter P
Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the old Fisher & Paykel...

After 10 years our old F&P bit-the-dust. One thing my wife asked for was not to get another bottom rotor type as these just tangle up and tear the clothes! Bought the 7kg F&P with centre agitator from AppliancesOnLine (AOL) through EBAY as a 10% discount was available. AOL delivered and installed it and took away our old machine... something that HN told me would cost $80 extra! Anyway very happy with our purchase because we have no more tangled clothes and lint in the wash. It is also easier to use then old washer including doing a spin only cycle by pressing "Wash Advance" until the "Spin" LED lights up and then press "START".

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $614.00.

Dave G.
Dave G.Darwin, NT

Disappointing machine

Bought a fisher and paykel 7kg top load washer for around $750, from Harvey Norman. Only used it around 50 washs over 2 years. Now will not spin, out of balance. Whatever you do, it won't spin. It's on level ground, levelled. Even with nothing in the machine, still out of balance. Will never buy a fisher and paykel appliance again, which is disappointing as I had my last one for 12 years, that's why I bought one again. DO NOT BUY FISHER AND PAYKEL TOP LOAD WASHERS.

Emma
EmmaFar North Queensland, QLD

Lint galore and is shredding my towels

I bought this top loader after having a few front loader issues, and if I could send it back I would. I really dislike this washing machine. It has shredded my towels, no matter what cycle and the lint issue on clothes is ridiculous. Not a fan and am considering getting in touch with Fisher and Paykel, failing that selling it and cutting my losses.

Purchased in April 2018.

Merlin51h
Merlin51hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happily Impressed

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Puddings
Puddingsmelbourne

Quality is sliding

This is our family washer and it gets a pounding with active kids but I grew up with Fisher and Paykel products and I can see that decline in quality. These use to last 20 years - people would literally have the same washer their entire childhoods. These days with all the plastic and flimsy cheap metal I would be surprised if it runs past five years. Anyway ours is about three and still going but we will see for how long

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Dissappointed
Dissappointed

Perfect for our needs

We are a family of four adults and many over night visitors so the wash machine is used three times a week. The selection of wash cycles is great to wash different fabrics. The spin dry does a great job so the drying time is reduced. We have worked this machine hard for at least two years without any problems.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Minerva
MinervaGeelong

Loads of room inside!

This replaced a very old top loader and I was a bit unsure of the whole electronic controls thing. So far it is a very good quality machine. Takes a huge load. The different settings are more than I would ever need. Washes clothes well. Spin is excellent. It's pretty quiet. I think it should have a lint filter as washing it all down the drain is bad for the environment. Otherwise I am pleased.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
AngusM
AngusMSydney

F&P WashSmart Top Loader Excels Yet Again!

Date PurchasedJune 2018