MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

WHAT A MESS no lint filter

No lint filter... really... if I would of know that I wouldn't of got one... what a mess... after years of using the rotten old machine. I went and got this one. Should of just put up with the old one... REALLY NO LINT FILTER

Purchased in June 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $788.00.

Puddings
Puddingsmelbourne

Quality is sliding

This is our family washer and it gets a pounding with active kids but I grew up with Fisher and Paykel products and I can see that decline in quality. These use to last 20 years - people would literally have the same washer their entire childhoods. These days with all the plastic and flimsy cheap metal I would be surprised if it runs past five years. Anyway ours is about three and still going but we will see for how long

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Janie
JanieHastings

Considering I bought it second hand, I got my money's worth.

This was a great machine, not least because it gave good cold water washes.
It could wear out your clothes, but only if you used the wrong setting for the material, like you would wouldn't wash your silks on the cotton setting, that's just asking for trouble, and because this is a powerful machine, yeah, it'll wear out your gear if not sensible.
Pretty quiet until the end, then it was pretty noisy as the drum was giving out.
All in all though, pretty decent for what I paid second hand.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Alnoor panjwani
Alnoor panjwaniSydney

Wife loves it .. clothes have been washing better since this new addition .. thanks to eife for maki

Cleans good compared to the last one we had
It does not wear my clothes out
Its pretty quiet and i cant hear it when im sleeping
Best feature is love the technology and also it gentle on clothes and dont have to worry about white clothes getting wrecked and my wife made a good decision buying it

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Russ O
Russ ONorthmead

Machine ok - Backup service terrible!

I have had my machine for 5 years and found it tends to leave lint on clothes. Now the control panel has gone at a cost of $300 to repair. Moreover, it's taken 2 weeks and only then because I chased them! I will never buy another F&P product and strongly recommend against them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2012

T.SHIRT eater

had the 7kg ,eco since jan 2015, mainly wash t.shirts.started noticing small serrated holes on the bottom of t.shirts.is this a design fault with the agitator or would it help if i used a gentler spin cycle,this machine has a tendency to off balance with small loads,still does a good heavy towel wash,has anybody had the hole problem?

Date PurchasedJan 2015
See all Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines reviews

Florence M.
Florence M.asked
WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

If I am doing some hand washing, can I just select "spin" to remove excess water. If so, what do I do?

Jen L
Jen L

Yes you can, you press pause and then advance it to spin

Jill P.
Jill P.asked
WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

My washsmart will not spin what can I do. Load was unbalanced but I righted it then removed load wet. Machine refuses to spin. Help

Ken
Kenasked
WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

What does washer advance do

Online shopper
Online shopper

Now that's a technical question, Ken. Haven't tried that function as I basically wanted a machine that was going to wash, rinse & spin off the clothes without too many hassles (ie not getting out of balance, etc) without me having to check on it every 5 minutes. I'd imagine that by pressing the 'washer advance' button it would shorten the length of the cycle, but that's a guess.
Next time the machine is being used, why don't you press the 'washer advance' button to see what happens?
That's how I find out what some of the functions are.
Good luck.

See all Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives

Compare all 5 Fisher & Paykel Series 5 Top Loader Washing Machines
CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines
Capacity7 kg
Household Size 2-3 people
FeaturesAuto Balancing, Auto Dispense and Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating2 star(s)