MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Byrno
ByrnoHighfields

My 3rd Fisher and Paykel in my life & won't be the last

Great machine, cannot fault. Love it. First machine lasted over 15 years then gave away as needed a bigger one, second was 9 years old and going strong, gave to my son as starting out in his first place. Newest one even better!

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $775.00.

Max D.Perth, WA

Amazing performance and quality

Got this machine as an upgrade from my MW058 (which still works flawlessly even though it’s 22 years old) two years ago and I was surprised that they haven’t dropped in quality at all it washes everything you put in it with great results I hop to get at least 10 years out of it

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

DaveP
DaveP

Great Washing Machine

So easy to use. A great washing machine that will make your clothes clean and fresh. It senses the amount on clothes you have put in and adjusts the water level to suit.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent machine

This was our first F&P Washer and won't be our last. It's super quiet, easy to use, simple buttons, and washes effectively. Great value for money also as bought on sale

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $648.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Ashwani
AshwaniSydney, NSW

Gentle and Quite Washing Machine

This machine is very quite and noise free. It can handle washing loads very gently and inform the user for unbalanced loading. Vibration free machine and cloths comes out in almost dry and bright clean.

Purchased in March 2019 at Binglee Carlingford for $889.00.

Peter P
Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the old Fisher & Paykel...

After 10 years our old F&P bit-the-dust. One thing my wife asked for was not to get another bottom rotor type as these just tangle up and tear the clothes! Bought the 7kg F&P with centre agitator from AppliancesOnLine (AOL) through EBAY as a 10% discount was available. AOL delivered and installed it and took away our old machine... something that HN told me would cost $80 extra! Anyway very happy with our purchase because we have no more tangled clothes and lint in the wash. It is also easier to use then old washer including doing a spin only cycle by pressing "Wash Advance" until the "Spin" LED lights up and then press "START".

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $614.00.

Merlin51h
Merlin51hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happily Impressed

Date PurchasedDec 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Dissappointed
Dissappointed

Perfect for our needs

We are a family of four adults and many over night visitors so the wash machine is used three times a week. The selection of wash cycles is great to wash different fabrics. The spin dry does a great job so the drying time is reduced. We have worked this machine hard for at least two years without any problems.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Minerva
MinervaGeelong

Loads of room inside!

This replaced a very old top loader and I was a bit unsure of the whole electronic controls thing. So far it is a very good quality machine. Takes a huge load. The different settings are more than I would ever need. Washes clothes well. Spin is excellent. It's pretty quiet. I think it should have a lint filter as washing it all down the drain is bad for the environment. Otherwise I am pleased.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

AngusM
AngusMSydney

F&P WashSmart Top Loader Excels Yet Again!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Nickki Burke
Nickki BurkeRockhampton

Amazing

Not loud. Washed clothes amazing also front loader is perfect. No faded colours as well as makes my clothes friend and not wear out. Easy to move. Very easy to use with very understandable set up. Best thing I’ve rvet brought and highly recommend to anyone looking for a machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Tim Hawker
Tim HawkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recommended washing machine.

I bought this machine as a replacement to my smaller 5kg F&P washing machine that lasted over 10 years, which is pretty good considering the other person using it had a compulsive excessive cleaning issue which mean my poor machine went almost non stop everyday. I was so happy with the old model that I didn’t even consider another brand. So happy with my purchase, it’s even easier to use that the previous model. I highly recommend this brand, it costs a little more than some other brands but definitely outlasts them all including the ridiculously priced Europeans brands.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

tedrico
tedricocabooltyre sth

this machine is the queen

a real winner here,softly washes the clothes and then spin dries better than others. very economical in as much as it uses less water and is much softer on the clothes,great for sheets and light quilts also a lot cheaper on electricity it is like having a little mate to work with

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Tilly
TillyRedland Bay

Another beautie !

Efficient and quiet with great options ie I prefer Allergy wash as has 2 rinses. But for my husbands work clothes use Heavy wash.
Our previous F&P washing machine lasted 15 yrs during children & many wash days. This is smaller so suits the two of us but still offers good options .
I find the " time remaining " clock very practical.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
RocketRalf
RocketRalfSydney

Quiet, efficient

Works nicely and quietly, it is faster than the LG that it replaced. Has all the features I would want: timer, quick wash, heavies, delicates, soak, rinse, etc. I also greatly appreciate the digital display telling you the time remaining. I had very little space to put it in and it barely fit. The only thing I miss from the LG is the glass top but that's purely aesthetic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018