Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) (page 2 of 3)

MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Manny
Manny

Very Genius Product for your expensive clothes.

This product is Very easy to operate. Simple to clean. This machine washes your clothes in different modes like Gentle, tough etc. Expensive clothes can be rinsed in Gentle mode and most of the clothes are washed wrinkle free.

Both washer and dryer are worth spending money. Simply loving this product.

Edmund Zarb
Edmund ZarbSunbury

very efficient.

It cleans very well and the operation is very quite. My favourite feature is the ability to choose various operational methods, like speed of spin for example. The clothes always come really clean and smelling great. The way it's positioned eliminates any vibrations while it is operational. Perfect in every way, as far as I am concerned.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Donna
DonnaGoonellabah

Fisher and paykel top loader washing machine

Great machine . Does everything I want it to do. Washes my clithes well. The clothes come out verry clean. Doesnt take a long time to wash a load. Had the product since 2013 and hasnt had any trouble. I WOULD RECOMMEND FISHER A ND P AYK EL TIO LOADER TO ANYONE THAT ASKS

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
grumpywasher
grumpywasheroxford

Fantastic machine does what it says on the box

Cleans really well . No tangles. Quick washes great range of programmes . I love it . Best machine I've ever had and I've been through many front loaders . It has a good spin quiet in comparison to front loader doesn't seem to get uneven . Can do big bedding or towel loads. Self cleaning filters . Really pleased my research paid off .

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Perry
PerrySydney

Great product

A quiet machine that cleans clothes very well even with fast wash cycles. It has a number of features - I love the 7kg capacity and how easy it is to use. Also love the soft close lid in case little fingers find their way in the laundry room. It's also I nice looking machine with easy to read buttons.
Very happy with this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
kj
kjmelbourne

Wonderful Machine

Couldn't be happier, as my old machine (nearly 25 years old) was on the way out went in search of a new one, can't fault it, has been wonderful, fairly quiet and very easy to use. lots of different options (I must admit that I just use the basic cycle) good choice of spin speed as well. Very easy to use

Date PurchasedJune 2017
unhappyshopper
unhappyshopperSouth Riana, Tasmania

Another winner

This is our 2nd Fisher & Paykel. The last one survived 11 years and is now kept in the shed for washing dog beds. This one is so much quieter, especially after the rather noisy mating calls the other one makes during the spin cycle or when it tried to goose step across the laundry when it was unbalanced. Does a great job and the unbalanced load warning is extremely handy. If this one does as well we will be very happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Bayan
Bayansydney

Great for washing

Cleans clothes very well. Clothes stay looking like new. It isn't loud and has many features you can choose from such as easy iron, allergy, hand wash, heavy duty and regular. It is economical on energy and saves energy and water if used on cold. Best washing machine I have used!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Jo Jo
Jo JoTocumwal

Best ever Washing Machines

This is my 3rd Fisher & Paykel washing machine. Each machine has been fantastic. My adult kids are still using the 2nd one as I have retired to the country. The machines work flawlessly for over a decade. I have never required any repair work on any. This brand is the gold standard in washing machines. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

KimH
KimHInverell

Great!

A lovely little machine, washes well and has a great cycle..not too long , clothes come out beautifully clean and I haven't noticed any extra wear and tear on clothing. Nice compact little machine which is why I purchased it..my other machine would not fit in the space that the builder had provided..This only just fits on the tiled area..Purchased when we moved in here in 2015 still going strong

Date PurchasedApr 2015
mocca
mocca

amazing

this is best brand ever, fisher & paykel is such quality and affordable, would always recommend this brand. best white good i have ever purchased, even though it is a bit loud and the cycle is short. very gentle on clothing and cleans and rinses clothing very well. all good

Date PurchasedDec 1998
Sasha
SashaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very Good So Far

Top Loading Washing Machines

Reliable efficient and quiet to run.

This F & P washes clothes brilliantly from heavy duty to delicates with a slower spin speed. It's quiet to run I even put it on before going to bed and it doesn't disturb us at all. It stays in place and also has a shorter load duration and is gentle on clothing whilst still washing clotbes efficiently.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good

Washes well. Quiet operation. Love the fact that you can set your regular cycle and auto levels. Also like the remaining time display. Replaced a 16 year old Fisher & Paykel washing machine which was still working but making a bit of noise. Top loader as I have difficulty bending for a front loader.

April 1st 2018 Update: Fantastic machine

Washes well and can be customised for different wash options saving time as wash, rinse speed and time don't have to be adjusted every time. I generally wash on Quick cycle as our clothes aren't very dirty, they rather just need freshening up. I use Regular for sheets and towels. IUt is very quiet.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
White Ears Ahead Of Time
White Ears Ahead Of TimeTweed Heads

Tick Tock Now That's A Clock

7kg Fisher and Paykel toploader washing machine delivers ideal results ease of use
is outstanding, two buttons and you're done.
Soft non noise lid closer is well thought out.

Perfect washing machine, efficiant on water
gentle washing doesnt wear out clothes
whisper quiet two button start a fine
machine proud to own.
Purchased at The GoodGuys.
very best wishes
Greg

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lucas Yi
Lucas Yi

This washing machine is great! Fast and clean!!!!

I bought this washing machine about half years ago when we moved into a new house. The experience is so great because after the spin cycle, the clothes becomes extremely dry although the whole processes lasts for 15 mins. Our whole family enjoy using it and it provides us with great convenience.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
kcd1961
kcd1961Illawarra, NSW

So far so good

After years of reliable hoovers and simpsons we hit a bad patch of second hand machines. We decided to bite the bullet and go new again. We read the reviews and this seemed like a good machine. We don't like electronic machines, but couldn't find something with good enough reviews, so we decided to suck it and see. This machine seems fast and reliable. We have had no unbalanced loads, despite several loads I was sure would be problematic based on past experience. The operations are pretty simple. Just need to remember to turn the hot hose on if doing a warm wash, which they recommend about once a week if you normally do cold (allegedly keeps the machine clean). So lets see how it goes.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
skeet
skeetbrisbane

Will only buy Fisher&Paykel washing machines

My first Fisher&Paykel was pur hased many years ago.Wont even consider other brands even if are more reasonable.
My four daughters all have same brand but larger as they need with growi g fa ilies.Colours and whites bright gentle wash. Many selections for fine fabrics and very hard working when required for the footy clothes n denims. Also great for blankets etc.If i can give it 10 STARS I Would.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Denise
Denisesydney

Great, reliable machine

Very happy with this fisher and paykel washing machine. Super quiet, water efficient, and cleans clothes really well and is also kind on clothes , towels etc. Different spin cycles and self balances and beeps when finished the wash We are a couple but would recommend to families as well.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Ron30
Ron30ROCKINGHAM

Great washer, easy to use very user friendly

Cleans and rinses very well never had a problem with soap residue
Extremely gentle on clothes no excess creasing or crushing after the spin cycle
Very quiet during the whole washing cycle especially during the spin cycle
Lots of options you can pause or stop mid cycle to add more washing

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
not happy jan
not happy janGippsland, VIC

updated after 15 years with another F&P

Had a F&P 6.5 kg top loader for 15 years till bearing went, didnt hesitate to by another . Very sleek design and simple to use and doesnt tangle your clothes into knots. Fast spin at 1000 rpm leaves clothes very dry and yet is very quiet as well. Got a good deal at HN and looking forward to another trouble free 15 years

Bron
BronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent machine so far - newly purchased - 8 loads of washing - clothes covered in pet hair!

Vortex Spinner
Vortex SpinnerNorth Western Region, NSW

Love it

The technology of this washer feels superior. So quiet so easy to program. Not keen on the agitator wings they feel they could endanger clothes and catch but there has not been a problem, never used the water saver as I am concerned that the lower level might affect the wings. I love love love this washing machine

Date PurchasedNov 2016
james and linda
james and linda

Simple choice

I have had two of these machines the last one lasted 20 years of hard labor, if you want a top loader at a good price you cant go wrong with these units, just make sure you measure the door way in to your laundry if you buy a bigger machine than the one you have PS the cloths dryers are also excellent,

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Helen Peterson
Helen Petersonsydney

Excellant,

Clean clothes really well even if very big load. Works same as front loader it's Quiet and compact, water saver Excellant that you can add to wash after it starts. Was extremely easy to install even for a lady. I have a 8.5kg myself so I was pleased to buy the 7kg for other family members.

Date PurchasedJan 2017