MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

WHAT A MESS no lint filter

No lint filter... really... if I would of know that I wouldn't of got one... what a mess... after years of using the rotten old machine. I went and got this one. Should of just put up with the old one... REALLY NO LINT FILTER

Purchased in June 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $788.00.

Byrno
ByrnoHighfields

My 3rd Fisher and Paykel in my life & won't be the last

Great machine, cannot fault. Love it. First machine lasted over 15 years then gave away as needed a bigger one, second was 9 years old and going strong, gave to my son as starting out in his first place. Newest one even better!

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $775.00.

Max D.
Max D.Perth, WA

Amazing performance and quality

Got this machine as an upgrade from my MW058 (which still works flawlessly even though it’s 22 years old) two years ago and I was surprised that they haven’t dropped in quality at all it washes everything you put in it with great results I hop to get at least 10 years out of it

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

DaveP
DaveP

Great Washing Machine

So easy to use. A great washing machine that will make your clothes clean and fresh. It senses the amount on clothes you have put in and adjusts the water level to suit.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent machine

This was our first F&P Washer and won't be our last. It's super quiet, easy to use, simple buttons, and washes effectively. Great value for money also as bought on sale

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $648.00.

Darryn D
Darryn DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a impressive looking machine

This Fisher and Paykel washer really earns its title washsmart machine ..with one step easy to follow preset options with a push of a button your ready to go. Washes are great bringing your clothes out fresh as a daisy

Purchased in July 2018.

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Washing results looks as good as new

Multi coloured wash, easy function set. Just turn the dial to set your required wash. You can even set it as your favourite. Add your detergent, close lid and off you go. Set cycle about 45 min. You can even set the spin speed. Washes clothes better than any other washer that I have had. My wash is now bright and white. This is my favourite by far.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Ashwani
AshwaniSydney, NSW

Gentle and Quite Washing Machine

This machine is very quite and noise free. It can handle washing loads very gently and inform the user for unbalanced loading. Vibration free machine and cloths comes out in almost dry and bright clean.

Purchased in March 2019 at Binglee Carlingford for $889.00.

Peter P
Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the old Fisher & Paykel...

After 10 years our old F&P bit-the-dust. One thing my wife asked for was not to get another bottom rotor type as these just tangle up and tear the clothes! Bought the 7kg F&P with centre agitator from AppliancesOnLine (AOL) through EBAY as a 10% discount was available. AOL delivered and installed it and took away our old machine... something that HN told me would cost $80 extra! Anyway very happy with our purchase because we have no more tangled clothes and lint in the wash. It is also easier to use then old washer including doing a spin only cycle by pressing "Wash Advance" until the "Spin" LED lights up and then press "START".

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $614.00.

Merlin51h
Merlin51hGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happily Impressed

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Taylor
Taylor

Great for my little family

Great for washing blankets and child's bedding great for my daughter who gets dressed eight times a day great for any growing family I love that it's so easy to use and I haven't had to rip a sock or two out from going in the pipes great work guys love it

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mon
MonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and thorough

Some washing machines are rediculously difficult to operate especially digital ones but this one is straight forward and has wash times that don’t go for too long if you choose. I have the 7kg size which is ok for 1 queen doona maximum. Next time I’d prob opt for a bit larger but it spins and washes very well overall.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Ashleigh L
Ashleigh LAU

Thorough wash

We bought one of these second-hand and are so happy with it. The machine washes my husbands clothes extremely well (not easy being a tradie). It’s water consumption is quite high though so don’t expect it to be savings there. It also takes a while even on a quick wash. Overall a great machine to wash clothes thoroughly.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
cathestrophic
cathestrophicCanberra

Great washing machine - cleans well- exactly what I was looking for

I use this washing machine several times a week and overall, I have been happy with it. I was everything from clothes, to woollens and delicates to heavy duty clothes.
It is big enough to handle my blankets etc.
it washes delicates well - although the spin cycle leaves them a little wet, this is to be expected.

I find the functions easy to understand and operate.
I wish you could program a favourite cycle as it defaults to warm wash and I usually wash cold, but this is my only improvement.

The cycle times are reasonable. My last F&P quick cycle was a little faster, but I can't complain with 40ish mins.

Very happy! I hope it lasts as long as my last F&P

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Puddings
Puddingsmelbourne

Quality is sliding

This is our family washer and it gets a pounding with active kids but I grew up with Fisher and Paykel products and I can see that decline in quality. These use to last 20 years - people would literally have the same washer their entire childhoods. These days with all the plastic and flimsy cheap metal I would be surprised if it runs past five years. Anyway ours is about three and still going but we will see for how long

Date PurchasedJune 2015