Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) (page 2 of 4)

MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Snowy
Snowymelbourne

Family Trooper Always Does The Job

Nothing is made to last any more but the Fisher and Paykel top loaders come close.
We wash a lot of clothes daily and this has not missed a beat. The one it replaced kept going for over 15 years so I really hope to get something close from this.
It's probably not the most water efficient - most top loaders are not but it never misses a beat and runs nice and quiet. The only complaint I have is that it went through a phase of making a squealing noise when the drain pump was running. I actually ordered a new pump motor and the problem stopped before the part arrived and hasn't returned. So I guess I have a spare.
It's good performer and almost a member of the family!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Tilly
TillyRedland Bay

Another beautie !

Efficient and quiet with great options ie I prefer Allergy wash as has 2 rinses. But for my husbands work clothes use Heavy wash.
Our previous F&P washing machine lasted 15 yrs during children & many wash days. This is smaller so suits the two of us but still offers good options .
I find the " time remaining " clock very practical.

Reynard
ReynardMelbourne

Amazing value!

I had recently bought this washing machine, the installation and learning process was really easy and quick to understand. It was quite cheap too for the performance that it brings. It was much better than my previous washing machine that was quite complicated and was quick to break down, requiring a lot of maintanance.

RocketRalf
RocketRalfSydney

Quiet, efficient

Works nicely and quietly, it is faster than the LG that it replaced. Has all the features I would want: timer, quick wash, heavies, delicates, soak, rinse, etc. I also greatly appreciate the digital display telling you the time remaining. I had very little space to put it in and it barely fit. The only thing I miss from the LG is the glass top but that's purely aesthetic.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Marie
MarieTuncurry

Great Machine

This is my second Fisher and Paykel top loading machine. My first never missed a beat and went for 20 years. This machine is even quieter and love that it displays how many minutes left in a wash cycle. Brilliantly washes and rinses. Would recommend Fisher and Paykel to anyone looking for a new machine.

Shan
ShanSydney

Most reliable washing machine around

After researching for weeks for a washing machine for our new place, I decided to change from using a Samsung for the last 10 years to a fisher and paykel and it was definitely an upgrade. It has a consistent wash every time and is much quieter than our last one. It has exceeded my expectations!

leilani28
leilani28melbourne

excellent

Such an outstanding washing machine. I’ve only had it for a month but am already head over heels fit it. It holds do many clothes, washes really well and isn’t overly noisy when in use. For a family of 6. Great washing machine. Clothes come out clean and undamaged. Excellent./

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Yida Z
Yida Z

Cleans the clothes perfectly!

This is probably the best purchase of the year for my household last year. Cleans the clothes well (however there is no area for hair to collect, so make sure you remove all the hair and fuzz on your clothes before you put it in), and quickly. It doesn't wear the clothes out, however the spin speed is very fast, so for delicate materials, I use a the delicate function or reduce the spin speed. It is quiet compared to my old Bosch Front Loader. One of the best things is that it's a top loader - so there is chance of fungus growing. Another great thing is that there is lower chance of soap scum as cleaning the washing machine is easy - parts are easily disassembled.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Noel
NoelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Washing Machine!

Works perfectly. Has exceeded my expectations, using barely any power to run. Have had no issues with it whatsoever. My room mate seems to think it's a bit loud, however I have no such complaints. Cannot comment on durability as I have only owned it less than a year to date.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Mary
Mary

Great washing machine

Cleans clothes well without wearing it out and fast compared to the Samsung one I owned before
Good size for 3 people household washing clothes every one and a half weeks
Quiet during the wash but quite loud towards the end of the cycle
Good value for money and great quality fisher & paykel product

AlexElaine H
AlexElaine HBusselton

Quiet and Efficient

So impressed with this washing machine it very quiet has a good range of washing functions, what I particularly like is the ability to select the spin speed there are three settings. The delicate cycle is excellent and I particularly like to quick wash cycle which is handy for small loads.
Everything comes out clean so the quality of the wash cycles are excellent, highly recommend.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Santos
SantosQueanbyean 2620, NSW

Quality product and it is working excellent.

I bought it as second hand from my friend about a year back but it is still working fine. I have no complaint about it, my favourite feature is its cleaning efficiency and rinsing is perfect. The other important feature is it is quiet also and it is efficient in power consumption.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Manny
Manny

Very Genius Product for your expensive clothes.

This product is Very easy to operate. Simple to clean. This machine washes your clothes in different modes like Gentle, tough etc. Expensive clothes can be rinsed in Gentle mode and most of the clothes are washed wrinkle free.

Both washer and dryer are worth spending money. Simply loving this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Edmund Zarb
Edmund ZarbSunbury

very efficient.

It cleans very well and the operation is very quite. My favourite feature is the ability to choose various operational methods, like speed of spin for example. The clothes always come really clean and smelling great. The way it's positioned eliminates any vibrations while it is operational. Perfect in every way, as far as I am concerned.

Donna
DonnaGoonellabah

Fisher and paykel top loader washing machine

Great machine . Does everything I want it to do. Washes my clithes well. The clothes come out verry clean. Doesnt take a long time to wash a load. Had the product since 2013 and hasnt had any trouble. I WOULD RECOMMEND FISHER A ND P AYK EL TIO LOADER TO ANYONE THAT ASKS

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
Jim
JimHagley

Easy peasy

Great quiet and efficient washer.Enough features to do small or large loads with good water saving feature liked the way it can sence how much water to with and clothes were well washed and spun out.All in all for the price point and size it handles a big size load and would reccommend this machine

grumpywasher
grumpywasheroxford

Fantastic machine does what it says on the box

Cleans really well . No tangles. Quick washes great range of programmes . I love it . Best machine I've ever had and I've been through many front loaders . It has a good spin quiet in comparison to front loader doesn't seem to get uneven . Can do big bedding or towel loads. Self cleaning filters . Really pleased my research paid off .

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Perry
PerrySydney

Great product

A quiet machine that cleans clothes very well even with fast wash cycles. It has a number of features - I love the 7kg capacity and how easy it is to use. Also love the soft close lid in case little fingers find their way in the laundry room. It's also I nice looking machine with easy to read buttons.
Very happy with this product.

Danni N
Danni NMelbourne

Great for value

This machine is great for value its one that I would choose over any other because it’s easy read functionality. Clothes are rinsed feeling almost dry. The price is right and capacity is just right for a family of five. This machine has low noise function which in my case I can have it on in the morning and knight and no one will notice it’s on.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Emmawii
EmmawiiMelbourne

Quiet and easy to use!

We had a really really old washing machine so there's not much to compare it to. The buttons are simple enough to use. The clothes come out fresh and clean. It's cool that you can pause between cycles and it works fairly seemlessly. Good reliable brand so hoping it'll last!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Kelly
Kellylalor

Is good, worth money.

Me and my hushand spent few days reach, and find this product is worth money. And it is suitable for 4 people family just like us, two adults and two kids. And top load which I like more than others, because if I need load more I can just open it, do not need to wait to open. and is quit when working.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
kj
kjmelbourne

Wonderful Machine

Couldn't be happier, as my old machine (nearly 25 years old) was on the way out went in search of a new one, can't fault it, has been wonderful, fairly quiet and very easy to use. lots of different options (I must admit that I just use the basic cycle) good choice of spin speed as well. Very easy to use

Date PurchasedJune 2017
unhappyshopper
unhappyshopperSouth Riana, Tasmania

Another winner

This is our 2nd Fisher & Paykel. The last one survived 11 years and is now kept in the shed for washing dog beds. This one is so much quieter, especially after the rather noisy mating calls the other one makes during the spin cycle or when it tried to goose step across the laundry when it was unbalanced. Does a great job and the unbalanced load warning is extremely handy. If this one does as well we will be very happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Bayan
Bayansydney

Great for washing

Cleans clothes very well. Clothes stay looking like new. It isn't loud and has many features you can choose from such as easy iron, allergy, hand wash, heavy duty and regular. It is economical on energy and saves energy and water if used on cold. Best washing machine I have used!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Jo Jo
Jo JoTocumwal

Best ever Washing Machines

This is my 3rd Fisher & Paykel washing machine. Each machine has been fantastic. My adult kids are still using the 2nd one as I have retired to the country. The machines work flawlessly for over a decade. I have never required any repair work on any. This brand is the gold standard in washing machines. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedMay 2016