Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg)

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) (page 4 of 4)

MPN: 36502456
See the Best Top Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

Bron
BronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent machine so far - newly purchased - 8 loads of washing - clothes covered in pet hair!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Living up to expectations

For the past 25 years I have used a Smart Drive top loader, with, I believe, only 2 call outs! Due to age, my beauty has stopped working & needs replacing. First choice (obviously) was F&P. Used the new machine for the first time today & was pleased to find the new board was touch sensitive & responded well! It filled with water to suit its needs (ie level of wash). Clothing came out looking good & dried fast due to the fantastic spin cycle. Sheets on the other hand, although nice & clean, were tangled so much that it was as if two people had held either end & twisted against each each other!! Sheets were washed on the heavy cycle. Machine was beautifully quiet while filling, washing & spinning.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Vortex Spinner
Vortex SpinnerNorth Western Region, NSW

Love it

The technology of this washer feels superior. So quiet so easy to program. Not keen on the agitator wings they feel they could endanger clothes and catch but there has not been a problem, never used the water saver as I am concerned that the lower level might affect the wings. I love love love this washing machine

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Cathay
CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Fisher & Paykel WashSmart WA7060G2 (7kg) compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

james and linda
james and linda

Simple choice

I have had two of these machines the last one lasted 20 years of hard labor, if you want a top loader at a good price you cant go wrong with these units, just make sure you measure the door way in to your laundry if you buy a bigger machine than the one you have PS the cloths dryers are also excellent,

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Helen Peterson
Helen Petersonsydney

Excellant,

Clean clothes really well even if very big load. Works same as front loader it's Quiet and compact, water saver Excellant that you can add to wash after it starts. Was extremely easy to install even for a lady. I have a 8.5kg myself so I was pleased to buy the 7kg for other family members.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
barsha55
barsha55Central West, NSW

Great Washing Features

I only purchased this machine a month ago, but I've been impressed with the function so far. There are the usual features that haven't changed much since I'd bought my previous Fisher & Paykel 20 years ago! This was the main reason I bought another Fisher & Paykel top loader. The machine cleans my clothes well, however, it has a tendency to knot the clothes up & they are creased on the normal function. I've used the Quick Wash mostly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Janall
JanallPerth, WA

Love it

This is the second Fisher & Paykel washing machine I have had. The first one I had for 15 years and possibly could have had it repaired but decided to buy a new one. All my family, on my recommendation, have Fisher & Paykel washing machines. As long as I don't overload it the clothes don't crease. I like the beeps when the washing is finished and it is quiet.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Brian
BrianCentral, SA

Very pleased so far hope it lasts longer than last Fisher and Paykel.

All the good features of our old machine which we loved which is why we purchased another one. Very quiet and washes clothes well with a great high speed spinner. It is recommended to use a surge protector with these machines as good insurance to protect the computer. Our last Fisher and Paykel went through 2 computers at $300 each.

Date PurchasedSept 2016